Which video does Bono (or any of the guys) look most YUMMY in???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
So I spent most of the day yesterday going through the DVD, soaking up every minute that I have missed over the years since I never have cable. I'm having a hard time picking which Bono is more delicious - B in the Corbijn "One" video (I love whenever he's sitting on the couch with one of the other guys), or B in the Stay video - does he have a ponytail in that one?? I just want to *DIE* when he gets in that girl's face as she is singing, there's no way I'd be able to do that with a straight face (or refrain from tackling him).

None of these 'new to me' videos were able to shake my love for Larry in the ES video - NOTHING beats soaking wet Larry.......:drool:

Hmmm, lessee......I think Edge was sweetest in the Numb video, I love how he's all serious and then you can see just the tiniest hint of a smirk when those 2 girls start sucking on his ear :mac:

Adam, Adam, Adam......I think he was super sweet in the Hands video, also love the sailor outfit in Discoteque (sp?).

So yeah, this topic has probably been covered at some point in the past, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is just now seeing some of these videos for the first time.

Cast your votes now!!

:hmm:

Bono....New Year's Day.........:tongue:..........love it :love:

Edge - Electrical Storm............that hat of him is great *sniggers*

Adam - Sweetest Thing

Larry - Electrical Storm as well I think...

Bono - One NYC version followed closely by Stay

Adam - if it's all time, I'd say Christmas Baby Please Come Home, but if it's only those from the Best of DVD (although there's a shameful Adam shortage on these videos :( ) I'd say Discotheque.

Edge - Numb! :drool: followed closely by The Fly

Larry - Electrical Storm (duh!) but I also like his close-up and his butt on Numb. :tongue: and his weird shot from Mysterious Ways. Ok, I'll stop now. :wink:

Best group video - EBTTRT!

Bono- One bar

Larry- Stay

Adam- UF

Edge- WOWY

group- UF

Other Bono videos that accelerate my heartbeat with hotness:

Stay
MW
WOWY
WGRYWH
EBTTRT
ISHFWILF
One drag
Pride (version 2 but version 1 is good too!)
Elevation (Evil Bono)
Stuck (van version)

flaming june said:

Adam - if it's all time, I'd say Christmas Baby Please Come Home, but if it's only those from the Best of DVD (although there's a shameful Adam shortage on these videos :( ) I'd say Discotheque.

GAH! I'm such a loser :banghead: I didn't even know they made a video for this song, I would love to see it........

stupid sucky slow internet connection :madspit:

Bono - Tie between the appropriately-named Desire video and Stay. (Bono as an angel - sigh!)
Larry - Electrical Storm (C'mon - he's wet! And he gets his shirt ripped open! What more could you ask for?)
Edge - Numb (Partly because he's shirtless, but also because of his facial expressions. It's true, sometimes funny = sexy.)
Adam - Sunday Bloody Sunday.

flaming june said:

Adam - if it's all time, I'd say Christmas Baby Please Come Home!!!!

I agree with this!!! Completely!!!!:drool: and Walkon both versions

Bono - I Still Havent Found What Im Looking for/ Berlin One video/ Desire

Edge- Walkon (both versions)/ Still Havent Found/Sweetest Thing

Larry- MW/ES/Sweetest Thing/Unfogettable fire

Best Group- SATS!!!!!!!:drool:

bonosloveslave said:
Hmmm, lessee......I think Edge was sweetest in the Numb video, I love how he's all serious and then you can see just the tiniest hint of a smirk when those 2 girls start sucking on his ear :mac:

hahahah, the smirk is funny...

i've seen a pretty small portion of u2 videos, but i'm going to try to come up with my choices

edge--numb (of course, he's on the screen nearly the WHOLE time!)
larry--don't take your guns to town (or electrical storm)
bono--staring at the sun (it's POP bono!)
adam--either the football version of stuck in a moment or something from around rattle and hum

bonosloveslave said:

GAH! I'm such a loser :banghead: I didn't even know they made a video for this song, I would love to see it........

stupid sucky slow internet connection :madspit:

they have it on the very specal christmas website i dont rememeber the addy right off the top of my head tho!!!

adamswildhoney said:

they have it on the very specal christmas website i dont rememeber the addy right off the top of my head tho!!!

Cool! Thanks - I found it here:
http://www.veryspecial.org/album1/index.html

but......don't know if it was my connection or what - the audio was fine, but the video came out more like a slide show - no real movement, just like different stills from the video :banghead:

:bono: :heart: :

Stuck (european)
One (Berlin)
Discotheque
I Still Haven't Found
Sweetest Thing

and Stay, that's my favorite video at the moment. and I have this weird attachment to A Sort of Homecoming and that video :crack:

Hmmm...

Edge- I've always thought he looked best in the late 80's videos-"Desire" and ISHFWILF, but he didn't look too bad in the "Numb" video, either.

Larry- Probably "Electrical Storm".

Adam- ISHFWILF, probably (any late 80's stuff, that's when he looked his best (sorry, the afro didn't do much for me *runs and ducks flying objects from Adam lovers*).

Bono- Let's see here...

Early 80's: New Year's Day (and I'm gonna say I thought he looked cute in "I Will Follow"-granted, he couldn't dance to save his life, but still...)
Late 80's videos: ISHFWILF and "Desire", definitely :yes:.
Early 90's: "One"-the version in the bar, "The Fly", "Stay".
Late 90's: "Staring At The Sun".
00's: "Elevation" and "Walk On".

Angela

hippy said:

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

This video gives me the chills... I loved the song in the first place, but then to see it and realize the sexiness quotient... whew!

I still haven't seen it. UnbeLIEvable.

Bono- Discotheque'........:drool: tight shirts, pants, pelvic thrusts
Edge- Elevation (just because he's super cute in the vid)
Adam- ISHFWILF
Lardence- Electrical Storm of course.

Bono - The Fly! I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet! Oy! Mysterious Ways does things to me.... :sexywink: and of course DESIRE! It's called Desire for a reason.

Edge - Numb, The Fly, Elevation

Larry - Electrical Storm *duh!*

Adam - Would have to go with Baby Please Come Home. So very Adam. Also, Exit off of Rattle and Hum

Bono - WOWY, and Stay :drool:

Edge - Numb

Adam - anything from the JT/RH era....maybe streets.....he looked pretty good with no shirt on :shifty:

Larry - Electrical Storm of couse, but also WOWY, Desire, One (drag version), WGRYWH....basically he always looks hot but these really stand out to me :combust:

MiniFly said:
The Fly! I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet!

I did.

That whole Fly getup on Bono just looks incredibly cool...best alter ego Bono came up with.

Originally posted by MiniFly
:sexywink: and of course DESIRE! It's called Desire for a reason.

Yeah, no kidding...

Elevation

I didn't think about this one for Edge...yeah, he doesn't look bad here, either.

Also, Exit off of Rattle and Hum

All the guys looked great in the "Rattle and Hum" film. Seriously. I can't think of one moment in that film where any of them didn't look good.

Angela

It's okay to list like tons, right?

Adam -- One (Corbijn, performance scenes), Unforgettable Fire

Larry -- Electrical Storm (duh), SIAM (American)

Bono -- Streets, Desire (hello, he's running in a vest with no shirt!!!), One (Corbijn and Joanou), Wild Horses (dang!!!), Stay, SIAM (European), Mysterious Ways, The Fly (shiny leather and no shirt!!)

The Edge -- Numb, Stay, Lemon, SIAM (both), The Fly, SATS (non-Miami), LNOE (mesh!!! and that smile thing he does in the red convertible), Elevation, I Will Follow (white background)

The bar version of "One," is by far the sexiest Bono video. The bit near the end with the line "You say love is a temple..." and he stops lip synching after "You say" and just stares into the camera for a few more seconds before looking away...

SWOON.

Other good Bono moments:

That wink in "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
The writhing in "Mysterious Ways"

Mmmmm. Bono-y goodness.

I've been watching the "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" video constantly on the DVD because Bono looks so wonderful in it. That and the Joanou (sp?) version of "One" are my choices for Bono's Hottest Video Moments.

As for the other guys:

:larry: "Electrical Storm", of course! I also like that bit in "Numb" where he sits in Edge's chair for a few seconds...he's looking at the camera and he looks really good!
:edge: "Numb"
:adam: "Sunday Bloody Sunday" from Red Rocks.

Most delicious of all is of course my avatar the One video! :heart: Stay is pretty close too and I run to the cold shower watching Zoo Tv Sydney, he is so perfectly sexy in the whole thing!

I run to the cold shower watching Zoo Tv Sydney, he is so perfectly sexy in the whole thing!

I have to agree and just realized it has been waaaay too long since I've watched Zoo TV.

As for videos the first that came to mind were...

Bono-One the bar version-sheer perfection in my eyes
Larry-Electical Storm-self explanatory!
Edge-Numb-so much of him to enjoy
Adam-no specific video comes to mind but loved him most around JT.

:adam: - SATS/ST/BD
:larry: - electrical storm/and everything else
:bono: - beautiful day/SATS/One
:edge: - it's hard to pick just one but i'll go with discotheque cause he rocks in the leather outfit. :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom