Which U2 Member Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge also...it's a world of edges:huh:
I guess Edge is an "everyman".!

Last edited:
quiz says Im Edge....

in reality...hahahaha....lack of a better word there sorry.....I would say since I do play guitar that Edge fits....and I do dress like him somewhat...have the wierd tshirt...like to wear jeans...have the same motorcycle jacket.....BUT...i do dress like Dallas as well, and I have more Dallas' personality, and play guitar prolly more like him.....lets say

I'm Dallas!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Adam.

I thought it was pretty obvious who each response was supposed to be though; needs more questions or something.

Yeah. A lot of quizzes like that over at quizzilla are obvious who each answer corresponds to. It's difficult to answer as honestly as possible when it's like that!

Lucy3011 said:
Yeah. A lot of quizzes like that over at quizzilla are obvious who each answer corresponds to. It's difficult to answer as honestly as possible when it's like that!

True... I couldn't figure out the clothes though. Who wears Blue Jeans and white shirts? and I'm guessing Black Leather, Bright Shirts is Larry, does he wear leather pants now?

I hope I don't get thrown out of PLEBA for not knowing this. :uhoh:

I do believe they're even in the same order each time. Like, with every question, answer 1 fits with Bono.

So it's

1) Bono
2) Adam
3) Larry
4) Edge

Though.... the first question, with the cowboy hat in the 4th answer, confused me a bit.

Gah. Whatever,

Back
Top Bottom