Which style of Bono's hair do you love the most??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rythemwire

The Fly
Since I have not yet figured out how to post pictures:der: I think the hair Bono had in live in sydey zoo Tv tour was by far the best and sexiest:drool: so what about you??

I like this one:
bonohead.bmp

everything after (and including) bono's hair on the 'conspiracy of hope' tour looked good to me. but sweet mother of god that mullet...:yuck: has anyone else noticed that around 86/87 bono and ali had *exactly* the same hair cut? seriously, i've got a picture around here somewhere of the two of them standing next to each other...guess there was a two-for-one deal at supercuts...:laugh: actually i think they looked quite cute...

gahhh, LivLuv that was mean, just downright malicious!!!
poor bono, having his scalp examined all over the internet, its enough to make a guy buy a hat...(edge, what?)

I love them all, including the mullet, except all the haircuts 1995-1999. They were just too short and did not suit his face and destroyed his beauty to me. I love the long JT hair and I love the dark, beautiful ZOOTV and Elevation styles :love:

Originally posted by ZewTeeVee:

gahhh, LivLuv that was mean, just downright malicious!!!
poor bono, having his scalp examined all over the internet

Yeah, I totally agree. I don't understand for the life of me how any Bono lover could find that funny or cool. If you care about someone that's the kind of thing you have the decency and courtesy to politely ignore. That was mean.

I sit here now watching the Michael Jackson unmasked special. I am not a fan of his, and I don't approve of what he does with kids, but digging into his personal and private business, trying to prove he is lying about his plastic surgery, is just rude. It could serve no purpose other than to humiliate someone and make them a laughingstock. And I don't even LIKE Michael Jackson. I just have too much respect for people's privacy and feelings to find anything like that humorous.

U2Kitten said:

Yeah, I totally agree. I don't understand for the life of me how any Bono lover could find that funny or cool. If you care about someone that's the kind of thing you have the decency and courtesy to politely ignore. That was mean.

oh come on! we were the ones that took that picture, and it's not even that bad, really. I have a hard time believing that if you were standing a few feet from him and the only shot you could get was of the back of his head, you'd not take the picture just b/c his hair is thinning and bit. He looks just fine! :drool: And I was serious about his hair now being what I like, no joke. Sorry I was in a good mood and trying to lighten things up a bit.

FallingStar is right, I miss the old PLEBA.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom