Which Other Guys Are Cutest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by elizabeth:

I'm scary.....

zombie.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Yeah...

Especially since elizabeth occasionally teeters on the edge of the Larry side. Shhhh! don't tell anyone! The pants are just a ruse. It's not all about the Pants, it's all about the drooms.
biggrin.gif

LOL..... you rock, elizabeth.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
Yippie..... I am so happy I was proved wrong
smile.gif

Chelsy, my apologies.....

((((((((Group Hug)))))))

And be very afraid of Elizabeth.... she has Adam's pants and is not a woman to be trifled with
wink.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Yeah...

Especially since elizabeth occasionally teeters on the edge of the Larry side. Shhhh! don't tell anyone! The pants are just a ruse. It's not all about the Pants, it's all about the drooms.
biggrin.gif

LOL..... you rock, elizabeth.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

OMG!!!! you totally ratted me out!!!!!

wink.gif

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Uh oh. I are in trouble.
biggrin.gif

look into his eyes, elizabeth.... look into his eyes... RAWR.
biggrin.gif

33392%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238776%3B75%3Cnu0mrj

Moonie
biggrin.gif

****feels the irresistible pull of those two sexy little lines around his mouth*****

SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!

adam's birthday is not even an hour over and here i am oooogling the drooomer!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 03-13-2002).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
I saw it all go down last night and I think Chelsy is some kid who thinks the board looks neat and the little smilie faces are cool so she wants to play with it!

That's the ONLY reason I post on PLEBA - for the smilies. Forget how "cute" Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and Winnie, er, I mean, Paul are, it's the smilies!!
biggrin.gif

icon36.gif
<--- just adorable!

sometimes people really amaze me. sometimes in a positive way, but right now; in a negative way. Why do you need someone to pick on like this? I can't see the problem. What is there to be upset about? Sure it was an insensitive thing to say that Adam looks like 60 but why do YOU get upset? If anyone should get upset, it would be Adam if he now would even care at all..
and, I didn't know you had to know all there is to know about U2 to like them, and post on this board. I didn't know you had to worship the ground U2 walks on, shut up and drool, otherwise the other U2fans would bann you from the board. Oh wait, I DID know. Since I came here I've noticed that this is a common attitude among people here. But it shouldn't have to be that way, and I think wrong.

Okay for you Chelsy! Here is my very favorite Bono pic.

29.jpg

Did you know he used to never wear the shades? Oh that was before he went blind! No, of course he's not blind and never was but he started wearing them as a gimmick and trademark. I like him better without them. If you have any questions about U2 just ask us, between all of us here we must know just about everything!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

What an entertaining thread!! Especially since the last time I posted a comment, I was accused of being rude and there was suspicion that I was a veteran PLEBAn posting rude stuff because I didn't have the nerve to say what I wanted to say under my true name. Well, that's not true. I just post interesting comments from a "different" perspective. And, true, I don't post that often, I mostly lurk...when I figure out how to post pics, I might do that. Anyway, I LOVE U2, especially Bono....but I wonder about his "airhay" and I've asked about rumors here because if anyone would be able to set me straight, you gurls would!! And I'm not 13, I'm almost 50. I've been a U2 fan since I heard them on college radio in 1982. I've been to Dublin, on a U2 pilgrimage, I've eaten/drank at the Clarence (omigod, even stole an ashtray!), met Mr. The Edge, have a Bono cross in my car to guard off bad country music, etc. etc. So, when I post questions, comments again, I hope I'm not accused of being rude or mean. I am just an inquisitive mind!
PLEBA is a great place...

Originally posted by ballykissangel:
What an entertaining thread!! Especially since the last time I posted a comment, I was accused of being rude and there was suspicion that I was a veteran PLEBAn posting rude stuff because I didn't have the nerve to say what I wanted to say under my true name. Well, that's not true. I just post interesting comments from a "different" perspective. And, true, I don't post that often, I mostly lurk...when I figure out how to post pics, I might do that. Anyway, I LOVE U2, especially Bono....but I wonder about his "airhay" and I've asked about rumors here because if anyone would be able to set me straight, you gurls would!! And I'm not 13, I'm almost 50. I've been a U2 fan since I heard them on college radio in 1982. I've been to Dublin, on a U2 pilgrimage, I've eaten/drank at the Clarence (omigod, even stole an ashtray!), met Mr. The Edge, have a Bono cross in my car to guard off bad country music, etc. etc. So, when I post questions, comments again, I hope I'm not accused of being rude or mean. I am just an inquisitive mind!
PLEBA is a great place...
No offense, but what is inquisitive about saying that Bono looks fat???

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I agree Spinny! If the only 'inquisitiveness' I had was about negative things I'd just keep my mouth shut. To only post when there is something rude to ask is the opposite of our policy here 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.' So, newbies and oldies, be EXCELLENT to each other, and, party on doods!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I agree Spinny! If the only 'inquisitiveness' I had was about negative things I'd just keep my mouth shut. To only post when there is something rude to ask is the opposite of our policy here 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.' So, newbies and oldies, be EXCELLENT to each other, and, party on doods!
biggrin.gif

Eeeek, again I am missing something... (need to read more posts, instead of looking at the pics)
smile.gif

Anyway Desire4Bono, I agree, PLEBA is a happy place, we may not agree on everything, but there is something for everyone.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

It looks like most of the issues got solved, I'm pleased. Maybe now some of you will learn not to jump to conclusions about a person too hasty.

and if it's still necessary to say, whoever thought I was the one posting as chelsy, PLEASE... enough of the paranoya now. NO I'm not Chelsy.

OMG, those pix are awesome, i dont think ive ever seen some of those before. Whoa....
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom