Which one of you is Iris??..... And the Corrs live in Dublin Rox my Sox!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Okay, so yesterday I got home from work and found a package waiting for me. Upon opening it I discovered that it was the Ryan Adams-Gold cd, as well as the Corrs live in Dublin. OMG, I just have to say that "When the Stars Go Blue" by Andrea and Bono is without a doubt my new favorite song. Bono's voice is incredibly sexy in it, and not only that, but girls, he says both the word tounge and mouth *Drool*. I need to download the video because I must see him singing this song!!

The Ryan Adams cd is awesome too. I only knew a few songs on it, but the whole thing is great. Funny though, 'When the Stars Go Blue' is on both cd's. Does anyone know the history of this song? Is it a RA song? A Corrs song? A song by a third party that they both covered.

The only problem though, is that these came to me from 'Iris'. I know that I was talking to 'Iris' on chat last week, but unfortunatly I changed the chat names to reflect real names, and I have no idea who Iris is..... So hopefullly you are reading this. Thanks soooooo much. *Hugs* I love you, I love my cd's, and I looooooove Bono.....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Iris was Bono's mum's name
smile.gif

I think it was Miss Velvet Dress_75. Her name is Iris, I'm pretty sure it's her.

Thanks Stormy. That's who I thought that it was. I will send her an email right now. It was so nice of her to do that, and I didn't want her niceness to go unrecognized!!

Those of you that can remember everyone's real names and ages and locations are amazing!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

Yay for Iris! That Corrs CD sounds pretty cool- I'll have to check it out. I looked up "When the Stars Go Blue" on cdnow.com, and it says that Ryan Adams wrote it.

Speaking of chat, I don't get the chat invitations on AIM anymore.
frown.gif
Is there a new system that everyone is using? I'd love to chat sometime.

I have never got a chat invitation. I just bookmarked the PLEBA chat room and when I am on-line I go to the page to check it out and see if anyone is there. I have added anyone that I have chated with to my IM so that even if a chat isn't in progress then I can still keep in touch with my U2 buddies!!!

I belive that the link can be found on the thread titled 'new chat thread'. I am at work, so I don't have that info.

Thanks for finding out about that song Giant Lemon *Hugs*.It really doesn't sound like a Ryan Adams song to me, but it is sooooo cool. Lucky Andrea Corr to get to dance with Bono to it!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***

Giant Lemon and Spinny.......

Usually during the day the AIM chat is dead
frown.gif

However, at night after 9 pm eastern, there are usually a few people in there.

Like Spinny said, I usually have my AIM running when I'm not at work, don't be afraid to IM me, I won't bite (unless your Edge or Bono
wink.gif
)

But I always have trouble remembering the PLEBA/Chat names sometimes. I have everyone from the chat thread on my list, but I forget who is who.

I've been to the interference chat a few times and there always seem to be people in there but it's not as colorful or fun as AIM chat.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

[This message has been edited by daisybean (edited 03-27-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
it is me, Iris. Kelly, I am glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them.
biggrin.gif
Thanks again. I am enjoying them. Alot. In fact, while I am stuck at my desk I am humming along to When the Stars Go Blue!!!

You Rock!!

------------------
***Spinny***

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
it is me, Iris. Kelly, I am glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them.
biggrin.gif
Thanks again. I am enjoying them. Alot. In fact, while I am stuck at my desk I am humming along to When the Stars Go Blue!!!

You Rock!!

YAY! When The Stars Go Blue is my new favorite song too!
biggrin.gif
Bono's voice is very very sexy.

OMG!! Especially when he says "Dancing with your pretty mouth" and "Dancing with your lover's tounge"!!

How does he know what two of our favorite parts of him are??

------------------
***Spinny***

OMG!! Especially when he says "Dancing with your pretty mouth" and "Dancing with your lover's tounge"!!

Damn! Those are the best parts!!! *sigh* It's my new favorite song too....

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Kate, have you received my package yet?

I hadn't received it when I wrote the above statement (about 2 hours ago).... but I do have it now.... it just came. Thank You!!!!! ((((HUGS))))
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face

LMFAO Mona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face

Bono.... Package.... *LMFAO*

------------------
***Spinny***

I was saying last night to some u2 fans how much I LOVE "When the Stars Go Blue". What an amazing song. It was amazing when I first heard RA do it, but when I heard the Coors/Bono version, well I almost can't go back to hearing the original.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. One of bono's finest vocal moments, if you ask me!

Originally posted by oktobergirl:

One of bono's finest vocal moments, if you ask me!
Totally. I am going to play this song for anyone that says that Bono doesn't have a good voice anymore!!

Guess what I did at lunch girls? *Hangs head in shame* Sat in my car and listened to this song over and over again. I went to the bank, but I used the drive thru so I wouldn't have to get out of the car!!!

------------------
***Spinny***

OMG, did you notice in the video that while he's singing the "Dancing with your lover's tongue..." part, he kinda smiles?
wink.gif
I've always been a Larry girl, but after seeing this vid and listening to the cd, I must say I was a bit turned on by Bono.
biggrin.gif
Very sexy indeed.
wink.gif

I haven't seen the video yet
frown.gif
! But that really makes me want to. I think it is on this weekend, so hopefully I can catch it then!!
smile.gif
!!

Bono is so hot that he even turns on Larry girls!!

------------------
***Spinny***

I haven't seen the video yet
frown.gif
! But that really makes me want to. I think it is on this weekend, so hopefully I can catch it then!!
smile.gif
!!

Bono is so hot that he even turns on Larry girls!!

spinninghead77, here's the schedule. You gotta see it.
wink.gif

VH1 Presents The Corrs Live in Dublin will be re-airing four times in April.

April 2nd 3:30p
April 4th 11:00a
April 10th 6:00p
April 11th 2:00p

All times are EST (US).

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-28-2002).]

Originally posted by dizzy:
spinninghead77, here's the schedule. You gotta see it.
wink.gif

VH1 Presents The Corrs Live in Dublin will be re-airing four times in April.

April 2nd 3:30p
April 4th 11:00a
April 10th 6:00p
April 11th 2:00p

All times are EST (US).

[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 03-28-2002).]

Damn! I really want to see this!!! But Spinny and I live in Canada and don't get VH1..... hopefully Much Music or Much More will air it soon!!! Thanks anyways Dizzy for the schedule!

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face

Back
Top Bottom