Which one? Bono and Adam girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmelu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
In the tradition of YDW
I wanted to ask the Pleaban's another hypothetical question

You are a hot leather babe on a motor bike.
Bono and Adam are stranded on the side of the road in there convertible. You only have enough room for one guy on your bike.

They need a ride to the nearest phone.

Who do take?

hard decision :hmm:

truthfully I'd take Bono :yes:
but I think I'd be generous and tell them they should go make the call as a pair and give my bike up for them.

it'd be an easy ticket to a backstage pass wouldn't it? :shifty: :wink:

scha said:
I think you know my answer... :adam: But, I also think that the nearest phone would be quite far....what about calling from my place? :sexywink:

Yes!!:bow: You are awesome scha!!!

Adam girls are very clever I see.

What a brilliant plan to take Adam to your place to use the phone
Very clever indeed:macdevil:

JezSnape said:
Adam. No doubts about it. Oh my, him behind me on a bike... I wouldn't need anything else. :drool:

Damn right my fellow Adam girl:yes:

Just thinking about Adam on my behind...WHOA:combust:

Carmelu2fan said:

Yes!!:bow: You are awesome scha!!!

Adam girls are very clever I see.

What a brilliant plan to take Adam to your place to use the phone
Very clever indeed:macdevil:

3.gif
Thanks!

Carmelu2fan said:
In the tradition of YDW
I wanted to ask the Pleaban's another hypothetical question

You are a hot leather babe on a motor bike.
Bono and Adam are stranded on the side of the road in there convertible. You only have enough room for one guy on your bike.

They need a ride to the nearest phone.

Who do take?

There's no doubt about it....... I would take Adam on the bike, go to the telephone, call for help, then further on I would kindnap Adam and take him away....for a while at least...... :sexywink:

sweetie said:
I would let Adam use my bike and I'd strand myself on the side of the road with Bono :tongue:

This is a very good idea, sweetie..hee hee..Bono would just hafta be kept company wouldn't he? I mean, we couldn't leave him on his own by the roadside. (And who would he talk to?). And of course, if it got a little cold whilst you were waiting, it'd mean snuggling up close wouldn't it..we couldn't have a cold Bono..no, no, no..:drool: :drool: :evil:

edibleflowers said:
I must say I'd pick Adam. Only because I would feel less as if I'd crash with him on the bike behind me...

:lmao: I didn't even think about that, but that's so true!

Well, I'd put Bono and Adam on the bike, take them over the bridge, leave- oh. Not that kind of question.

I'd happily give up my bike for them both (it's not as if I don't trust them) and just hang out in their convertible and listen to the radio on their awesome sound system. Then they'll come back with a tow truck and the truck can drive us somewhere but they're not the feckin taxi so only one place... and as the three of us can't get around on my bike... they'd have no choice but to tell the tow truck driver to drop us off at Bono's pad.

:evil:

And then we'll have tea and Bono will take another of his cars to drop me off at wherever they parked my bike. I'm afraid I'd have to require a kiss for my inconvenience. And then I'd wave and zoom off and be so giddy I'd drive right into a brick wall.

But he might still be around, so he'd take me to the hospital... :blahblah:

youvedonewhat said:

This is a very good idea, sweetie..hee hee..Bono would just hafta be kept company wouldn't he? I mean, we couldn't leave him on his own by the roadside. (And who would he talk to?). And of course, if it got a little cold whilst you were waiting, it'd mean snuggling up close wouldn't it..we couldn't have a cold Bono..no, no, no..:drool: :drool: :evil:

You read my mind YDW!!! I don't know why "stranded by the side of the road" translated into "snuggling with Bono" in my mind....but it did...:wink:

sweetie said:
I would let Adam use my bike and I'd strand myself on the side of the road with Bono :tongue:

:evil: That was my choice, as well. Sometime it's frightening how similar our thought proceses are, sweetie. :silent: :)

Re: Re: Which one? Bono and Adam girls

mjc said:

There's no doubt about it....... I would take Adam on the bike, go to the telephone, call for help, then further on I would kindnap Adam and take him away....for a while at least...... :sexywink:

Whoa, I never though of keeping Adam!!
:ohmy:

That is one of the best kidnapping plans ever!!!:rockon:

How long would you keep Adam?

Not to long, I hope. Save some for Carmel:wink:

:hmm: as much as i love bono, i'd have to take adam because just thinking about adam behind me :combust:

:shh: i think i'm becoming more of an adam girl :shifty:

Ohh, tough question! :scratch: My two favorites (although of course I love the Edge & Larry as well, but that's for another topic I suppose)...

I'm going to be sneaky and/or lazy and pretend that the "only enough room for one guy" means that theoretically, you could fit both on the bike if you really squished. :wink: (These are the kind of "cheating" responses that make my friends hate asking me hypothetical/philosophical questions, lol.) Anyway, I'm thinkin' B would be in the front (since I'm actually slightly taller than him anyway :shh: *blushes*), and if Adam sat behind him w/me on his lap :)giggle: ) I think it would work out quite well.

Aaaand I've officially spent wayyy too much time thinking about this. *blushes* (Note to self: get a grip and quit being such a silly fangirl!) :p

Aww... damn it!! The hottest guy in the world... or the coolest? To extremes... What are you, some evil twisted bitch, Adriana? WHY? Oh damn it... I'd have to go with Bono. But then Bono would make the phone call, I'd drive him back and we'd wait for someone to pick us all up. And THEN I'd invite them back to my place for a 'coffee or something'. As I always do in these things. But I'll be kind and send Sparky off to Adriana's. I'm nice, see?

Back
Top Bottom