Which one are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
If you were to say which band member you were more like who would it be?
Why?

My answer:
With all certainty BONO.....
I think Karmic Postmark would be a better one to explain this one than me.
Lets see. I LOSE everything. I get lost all the time, sidetracked at every opportunity
I have a terrible rep for being a crazy driver and now nobody wants to ride with me!
Sometimes i just cant stop talking
I get moody
I never want to go home, or to bed for that matter.
I love a pint o guinness:wink:
I have a major case of bono-sleeveitis and have since I can remember
I have freckles, wear chunky shoes and enjoy black more than I should.....
Geeze, I think theres still more where that all came from.
Uh, yeah, I really like biting men. (whereas bono likes women lol)
Its an odd turnon for me.....but gimme a neck, wrist, finger, whatever and i'll sink the chompers into it. :mac:

anything to add to the list Danielle? lol,

now who are YOU?:eyebrow:

as much as i love the b-man, i think i would have to be larry. mostly because of the constant pissy aura. :| it's not intentional, i just don't smile frequently without good reason, and i've been told by many that when i'm just standing around, i look pissed off and unapproachable. this increases when people try to take pictures of me (i can totally relate to that aspect of larry). i'm also known for my dead-pan sarcasm and dark sense of humour.

however, i have no sense of rhythm and i'm certainly not as pretty as larry. oh well. can't have it all. :wink:

i can relate to the whole look kinda pissy thing a lot.
I think I've been working on that one so i dont get as many comments on it now. Now i mostly look as if i've just crawled out of bed all the time!

I'm a nice bunch of "girls"....as my friends say.

So I share a lot of characteristics as Bono.

dandy said:
as much as i love the b-man, i think i would have to be larry. mostly because of the constant pissy aura. :| it's not intentional, i just don't smile frequently without good reason, and i've been told by many that when i'm just standing around, i look pissed off and unapproachable. this increases when people try to take pictures of me (i can totally relate to that aspect of larry). i'm also known for my dead-pan sarcasm and dark sense of humour.

I think we are twins, cause you just wrote my answer for me. :laugh:

I'd have to say a bit of all of the boys in me.

Like Bono, I'm really short. I'm dwarfin' it at 5'1". I have a cleft chin and light blue eyes. I easily get sidetracked. I have a way with words. I suffer from a horrible case of bonosleevitis and my friends hate driving with me.

Like Larry, I'm snarky as fuck and I look far younger than my age.

Like Adam, I'm a Pisces and I don't see too well without my spectacles.

Like Edge, um, I can't think of anything I have in common with Edge. Well, I was bald as a baby and Edge is bald now.

As much as I love Bono, I think I'm more kinda like Edge... :yes:

I am 'The scientist in the family' - I love science and math and can be a real nerd if it comes to that (I did check Edge's caculations from the Q-mag.! :reject: )...

... and I can get so wrapped up in thoughts or something that I forget everything - you can have a normal conversation with me and 5 min. after I've forgot everything, because my mind is somewhere completely different - very scientific! :lol: I also have a tendecy to forget where I've placed things ... and one time I even forgot where I were! :ohmy: (The infamous :"Oh, this looks very much like Africa"-comment on my study tour to Tunesia! And no, I hadn't been drinking! :no: )

Sometimes my parents call me "Professor Tournesol" (like the character from the 'Tintin'-comics) because of the above... :reject:

I think my humor matches Edge's pretty good :D ... and my clothing surely does! You almost always see me in a pair of jeans and somekind of T-shirt and a pair of AllStars (when it's not too cold for my feet!)... and I love to wear caps, beanies...

:hmm:

Last edited:
I love bonosleeves:D
:eyebrow:
my BF told me that ive been paying far too much attention to bono because i'm morphing into him....
geeze
I will say, I can be a total larry sometimes when it comes to people annoying me
but thats just because im moody as hell!
I have ever changing hair- who would that go with? i guess bono
defenitely not Edge! :lol:
yesterday somebody told me i sing like bono
yesssssssssss

I took a little U2 quiz, and it said I am most like Larry. I don't like attention being drawn to me, I prefer to stay out of the spotlight, I'm very shy, I don't talk that much. But for the most part I'm pretty laidback about things, like Adam. Actually, I met B.P. Fallon, and he says Adam is actually rather shy in person. :)

I'm a cross between Adam and Larry, however, I do lose things quite often.

Last edited:
Definately bono!!
Same height as him, i can get into little moods like him, a bit of a flirt,really big feet,run round the house with my hood up, can't dance, do weird spontanous shit like jumping into a lake fully clothed, i hug random people in the street and sing a lot, especially when i'm pissed!!I talk too much!!I'm very argumentative, play with my fingers when i'm bored or bite my nails!!
And i can't handle wine!! It puts me to sleep (this runs in the family, my granda + dad do it too!!).

I'm not sure. I'm probably a bit of Larry and Bono, Larry because of my pissed off attitude, and Bono because i'm quite outspoken in certain things, and love to perform.
x

u2bonogirl said:
If you were to say which band member you were more like who would it be?
Why?

My answer:
With all certainty BONO.....
I think Karmic Postmark would be a better one to explain this one than me.
Lets see. I LOSE everything. I get lost all the time, sidetracked at every opportunity
I have a terrible rep for being a crazy driver and now nobody wants to ride with me!
Sometimes i just cant stop talking
I get moody
I never want to go home, or to bed for that matter.
I love a pint o guinness:wink:
I have a major case of bono-sleeveitis and have since I can remember
I have freckles, wear chunky shoes and enjoy black more than I should.....
Geeze, I think theres still more where that all came from.
Uh, yeah, I really like biting men. (whereas bono likes women lol)
Its an odd turnon for me.....but gimme a neck, wrist, finger, whatever and i'll sink the chompers into it. :mac:

anything to add to the list Danielle? lol,

now who are YOU?:eyebrow:

on one of polish U2 sites there was a test. u had to answer a few questions and they told u who u were.

it turned out i'm Adam :lmao:

Re: Re: Which one are you?

e edge said:

on one of polish U2 sites there was a test. u had to answer a few questions and they told u who u were.

it turned out i'm Adam :lmao:

but i'm not quite convinced. that would be cool to be like him, but...

i can't drive my car and i keep forgetting things, so i'm Bono.

i hate pictures and gets nervous easily when sb annoys me, so that would be Larry.

i can't see without my contact lances or glasses, i'm naturally blond (and used to have bushy hair just like Adam) and i was born on the 13th (but april, not march:(). that's a little bit in common with Adam. oh... and i like his trousers (from the Elevation tour- the black ones with red flames). but i'm not posh at all!

i can't find anything i'd have in common with Edge :sad:. i'm not a scientist (and i wouldn't wish to be one) at all and i'm not bald (though i like hats :) ).

maybe that's the reason i like him so much- we are so totally different :).

'bout this test i mentioned: i tried it a few times, answering the questions differently. i knew how to answer to be sb else (it's quite obvious when ur a U2 fan...), but it didn't work- every time i was Adam. maybe he's my destiny :D :lmao:
why can't i be Edge?:sad:

I think I'm a combination of Edge and Larry. I'm quiet and low-key, but have my own quirky sense of humor. But I also can be kind of grumpy sometimes and really guard my privacy.

It's funny that I have such a crush on Bono but I'm not really like him at all! The only things I can think of that we have in common are we like a couple of the same writers (Yeats, C.S. Lewis) and I used to have sort of a mullet in the '80s. :reject:

Bono....sometimes i can wander and get out of control with things, get all psyched up all of a sudden.

And the state of Africa at the moment is something which really concerns me. It pains me and frustrates me. I want to go there. Too witness it for myself and i want the power to bring it to the attention of the world

Ive become a bit wordy this year, and i love writing lyrics which are really from the heart. I'll say what i want and i don't care if you have got a problem with it. I'm just being honest.

Yet sometimes i am Larry-like, can be reserved and sometimes kind of just cruising along unnoticed. I do sometimes have mood where i struggle to unleash a smile and i can be negative and sarcastic about things.

intedomine said:

And the state of Africa at the moment is something which really concerns me. It pains me and frustrates me. I want to go there. Too witness it for myself and i want the power to bring it to the attention of the world

omg! it's exactly the same with me. i think it's mostly thnx to Bono :). take care, e.

Well I would love to answer Bono but I am not political, however I do talk a lot. Oh, I also have a habit that I wring my hands when I get nervous.

It would have to be the Edge with a hint of Adam (the rebellious one). I am not quiet enough to every be Larry.

Back
Top Bottom