which of these 3 fanfic scenerios would you prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GarfieldTheCat

The Fly
i have two ideas.... and kinda wanna do just one right now. so which would you rather read?

a fanfic about the band surviving some crazy apocalyptical Mad Max like scenerio and thinking they are the last people left on earth.... (But are they?)

or.. an adam/bono/(insert woman character name here) love triangle? could get messy!

or.. a bono/edge/(insert woman character name here) love traiangle? could get even messier and don't think i've ever seen this theme on here yet! lol

ok, ditch the end of the world idea, lol.

i just started the story. hope you enjoy it so far! i'll post more later.

Ikkin said:
Awww I wanted the end of the world idea with mutated people and animals.. X-breeds!!.. I have an active imagination.. BONO MONKEY!

-Nikki

Ive just come up with a end of the world idea - only we (human race) have just been at war with vampires and Bono is all alone and has to find his friends/family. I need to get writing..

Jo.

I myself would like to read a good love triangle:wink: I can imagine myself being the object of Bono/Adam's affections which I offten do anyway:giggle:

hahah, they'll definitely be a love triangle in this one, lol. just deciding on between who though, lol. :scratch:

cathou_u2 said:
:drool: Oh...GOd....Hope Bono's there...PLEAZE

Cathxxx

hehe. ok, its official.. bono WILL be in there. how could i not include bono! lol. but i still cant divulge who the other one will be yet, heh.

lisa2004 said:

Ive just come up with a end of the world idea - only we (human race) have just been at war with vampires and Bono is all alone and has to find his friends/family. I need to get writing..

Jo.

... YAY! Vampires! Sounds interesting.

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom