Which era did the guys look best in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Bono: UF (I like the mullet on him and I like his clothes from then)
Edge: now
Larry: Pretty much any time since and including War since he's hardly changed
biggrin.gif
but I guess I'll go with Achtung
Adam: JT

I can safely say that Pop is my least favourite era for all of them except Larry, who my least favourite era for is probably when he still looked twelve
biggrin.gif

Hey! That's just about what I was going to say! I loved Bono's UF hair and clothes too! I'll put that as my favorite, but Bono has looked totally sexy and beautiful in every era except POP!! POP was my least favorite era too.

I do disagree about Larry though, I loved it when he looked young and cute, 'Larry-Bear~Cub was adorable!!

Okay I'll make a list:

Bono: UF, but I also love ATYCLB,AB, JT and Boy/October
Edge: now, though AB and JT Edge weren't bad
Adam: the 80's I think War/UF was my favorite more than JT that's when he started looking older IMO.
Larry: AB and YOUNG CUTE Larry-Bear~Cub!

Where's Icelady? Hey where's Foadie? We need another vote for UF Bono and young Larry!
smile.gif

Oh dear, Bono is going to be hard. I love Achtung Bono but Elevation Bono, Unforgettable Bono and Joshua Bono are all tugging at my heartstrings! They're all so hot, I want them all!

*SIGH*

*thinks of hot sweaty Bono in Zoo TV Sydney, sweat beads dripping down his face, beautiful black hair slicked back over his head and curling against his sweaty neck, *pant* black Fly pants tightly fitting those sexy legs *drool* his big blue eyes and lips stuck in the camera *swoon* bending during MW, smiling, oh that face, oh........

*THUD*

Might as well make it a sweep.

Bono AB
Edge AB
LarryAB
Adam AB

*must rewind & watch Zoo TV tonight!
wink.gif

dude, I can't pick just one...
but I'll make an effort

Bono: JT/AB... can't choose between 'em
Edge: Now, although I quite like Amish Edge and Boy Edge cracks my ass up.
Larry: Now/Pop (I just sat here for like five minutes debating). Now, he's got the extreme Moobs, but PopLarry strikes me as incredibly sexy all the time for some reason.
ADAM: ALWAYS (okay, I don't prefer the goatee *runs from eliz* but he still looks damn sexay with it)
A-DAMN!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom