Which Bono Would You Sleep With?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono.gif

:drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

It's only a Chupacabra. COME ON! COME ON!

CHUPACABRA! :drool: :drool: :drool:

That reminds me of that one X-Files episode. Fox Mulder, now he was a fox. :love:

Souly said:

Ooooo, what kind of thoughts? :sexywink:

wow, im glad someone is interested in what i have to say!

well, because of macphisto... it gave some cool ideas for me and my wife for our making love sessions. id dress as a Mirrorball man cowboy and she'd dress as a female version of macphisto and it'd do wild things to me. i remember once watching "Lemon" and the end of the ZooTV video and actually fantasising that bono would ravage my body. i really got worried bout my sanity for a while. my wife still thinks im nuts, but shes starting to get a kick out of it now.

my old threads on this are still around here somewhere. maybe someone can track them down.

those pants make me hard.

Matt,

When exactly did they allow the marriage between human beings and Macphisto blow up dolls?

It sounds hot.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

MattFromNYC said:

well, because of macphisto... it gave some cool ideas for me and my wife for our making love sessions. id dress as a Mirrorball man cowboy and she'd dress as a female version of macphisto and it'd do wild things to me. i remember once watching "Lemon" and the end of the ZooTV video and actually fantasising that bono would ravage my body. i really got worried bout my sanity for a while. my wife still thinks im nuts, but shes starting to get a kick out of it now.

my old threads on this are still around here somewhere. maybe someone can track them down.

Wow, ahem, *cough* That is absolutely awesome. I :heart: this type of stuff :wink: :D....I mean, did i say that out loud??:ohmy: :sexywink:

MattFromNYC said:

THAT IS WAYYYY TMI. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom