which band member do you dress most like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No pants?

then you could say you dress like adam!

I'm the opposite...haven't worn a skirt in a very long time....*shopping antenae raised*

hmmm, i wear clunky bono shoes....lots of t shirts ( at one point i was so lazy i just wore a white or black t every day) i have three pairs of bonopants, some cargos and a lot of jeans...
maybe im all of them?
i wore a beanie practically every day for about a year just because i couldnt stand my hair but it was more of a bum beanie than what edge wears.
gotta say: i DO love black

it does sound like you're a combination of all of them!

I used to wear a lot of black, but now i like green, and brown....a bit too much, i think!

my boyfriend wanted to get me some real leather pants to wear. his persuading comment was "bono wears them!"
lol, he know me too well.
the pants were way too expensive tho

i have the perfect bonosleeve shirts! i just thought of it! every long sleeve thing i have has sleeves that are too long because i cant handle it not being able to hold onto my sleeves.
my wardrobe swings towards my yummy bono :D

why does he wear his sleeves so long?

I do the same thing, though! lol

btw...did your boyfriend buy you those leather pants? It seems only fair, since he wanted you to have them in the first place!

nope he didnt. i forbade him. he would be totally broke if he had. no worries, i'll get them someday!
i think i kinda know why bono likes his sleeves so long if its for the same reason i do.
its sorta a nervous habit when he pulls the ends under his fingers and holds on. i do the same things he does with his arms when hes standing still. its a total nervous thing for me even when im not really nervous.
if my sleeves arent long enough to hold i pull them up so i cant touch them, but i HAVE to hold them if i can
im an insecure person and i think bono is under his cocky bastard guise
or i could be really really wrong.
guess we should ask edge?

kellyahern said:
I don't like wearing long sleeves, it's just too hot most of the time here anyway. Mostly it's T-shirts and shorts (jeans in the winter).

So I guess I'm Edge casual :lol:

Speaking from someone in Florida, :rolleyes::laugh:

:hug:

oh, so you never did get the leather pants, U2bonogirl? I understand what you're saying about bono, and the long sleeves...a little insecurity might be lurking under the surface...or...maybe he just thinks it looks cool! lol....

I don't really dress similar to any, although I guess I could say Edge since I wear fitted, straight/bootcut pants that aren't ass-crack tight or baggy. But I rarely wear jeans and when I do I hate it. I just wear plain stuff since I work everyday right after class and we can't have labels or logos (but sometimes I wear comfy stuff with the college logo). I can't wear most shoes and boots so I have three pairs of shoes that fit (brown, black, and cross trainers) and 12 pairs of flip flops that I wear March - October. In the winter I love wearing lambswool (can't afford cashmere :( )

I think my style is a cross between Bono, the Edge, and a skater. I wear a lot of black, but also jeans and tshirts. Hehe, my favorite tshirt says "Bono is God". I wear wide skater shoes because my feet are huge and I can't wear shoes like Bono and actually expect to stay on my skateboard.
I remember I bought an expensive pair of jeans once at the Gap just because they had the rhinestone/studs thingies on the side like some of Edge's pants. *sigh* I can't fit into them anymore.
Ooooo, and I have to have colorful odd-looking socks. They are the best. Besides my Bono shirt of course

macphistofreak said:
Hehe, my favorite tshirt says "Bono is God".

I saw that tshirt on Ebay this afternoon. lmao

I guess I dress the most like Bono. I like to wear a lot of black, except in the summer (it gets hot here in South Carolina!)....um, what else....I like colorful sunglasses too, and I almost always wear black shoes fall through spring. I'm also like Bono because when I wear colors, it's usually something frilly or with a funky pattern (like his purple button-down shirt?). I actually have a black button-down shirt I call my Bono shirt, and I have a rosary. But I hardly ever wear the rosary. I always get accused of trying to be Madonna because I have super curly hair. :rolleyes:

I dress like :-

Edge : When i get up on mornings and dont feel like wearing ''business attire'' I pull out a pair of jeans, a t shirt or top and my sneakers.

Bono: When the week starts ,I wear alot of black tops and black pants.

Adam: I like alot of weird clothes...........not that Adam dresses weird.......... He looks real good ,but I like to buy clothes that my sister wont think of buying.

I forgot to mention *points above* that I HATE wearing skirts.I dunno why...........but most of my wardrobe consists of pants and jeans and I dont like short jeans either they have to be long and fitted. The only time u would see me in a skirt is when I'm going to church,but other than that it's all Pants.

Back
Top Bottom