wheres gypsyheartgirl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wondered that too...along with madamc and ...can't remember who else.
confused.gif

does it mean they're busy....or busted??
frown.gif

I R wondering too...

Hi Candy's I'm here now, where are you girl? Are you in Dublin again? What was it you said was engraved on Bono's gate, about treading lightly on his dreams or something? See ya later!
smile.gif

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Hi Candy's I'm here now, where are you girl? Are you in Dublin again? What was it you said was engraved on Bono's gate, about treading lightly on his dreams or something? See ya later!
smile.gif

Does he really have that on his gates??!! That would be very cool and Bonolike. If it's "Tread softly because you tread on my dreams," that's from a poem by W.B. Yeats, an Irishman, my fave poet, and a big influence on Bono.
smile.gif

------------------
So wind blow through to my heart
So wind blow through my soul

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
smile.gif

it said my dreams are beneath your feet,tread softly, something along those lines, its not far of.
yeah and cause i was writing that quote down bonos mate thought i was gonna grafiti
biggrin.gif
arh but he was so sweet to us though.

There's a new batch of Manchester pics on Elevation-tour.com check them out see if you see yourself with BONO!
smile.gif

gallery

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 11-11-2001).]

I can c u. It was good that the security guard at Bono's chatted to us for a bit. I thought that was great seen as it was pouring down ALOT lol. I have never seen rain like that before and yet Dublin didn't flood. Thank God for the Liffey otherwise it might of.

Back
Top Bottom