Where's Chrissie Clayton?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
I was thinking, we haven't seen her post lately. I was worried about her since she said she was sick :( and had the sig she did. Was she one of the girls who couldn't post over the summer? Has she got a new name? No matter what if you know she's okay, just tell me so. You don't have to tell me anything else, just that you've talked to her and she's okay and I'd feel better. Thanks.

Well I saw her a few days ago in the chat.... granted I was away from the computer @ the time but she did message me hi hehe by the time i got back she was gone but she seems to be ok if she found the time to wander into the chat. does anyone have her email addy to mail her and see how she's doing?? oh wait..the profile must have it... i think i'll see about mailing her to get any word on how she is.
Laters

Oh girls...my eyes filled with tears when I saw this topic. I'm actually here back from that stupid hospital...it was terrible, and I really don't feel well. Apart from this I have just started to discover what's going on here around. But as soon as I will be able to sit and type here I swear I will. And I'm also happy that you didn't think that I died. So I alive...as you see.

And new name??????? What????? Changing this marvellous name? And what's more I just realized that my initials are CC. That sound good.

Anyway I'm alive, I'm here...for a while. When I disappear again I will go back to the H word thing.

Back
Top Bottom