Wheres all my Pleban daughters? U know who U R!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm def good today. :yes:

the art study is a complicated piece of story......
suffice to say for now it's through a non-profit agency.....and while the big studio day is on sats - some of us are allowed to xome in during the week to quietly work on our 'puter art :D.

as for your fam.... :lmao: :lmao: you showed 'em,, didn''t you!! :lol:

back to my art :)

Ooh...Can I be a PLEBAN daughter??:hug: It sounds like fun. I agree the board has been much too quiet for the past couple days.:tsk: I don't know about you, but, I for one, need my boy fix:hyper: They're an addiction like the Almond Joy Frappucinos I'm obsessed w/now...God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
Ooh...Can I be a PLEBAN daughter??:hug: It sounds like fun. I agree the board has been much too quiet for the past couple days.:tsk: I don't know about you, but, I for one, need my boy fix:hyper: They're an addiction like the Almond Joy Frappucinos I'm obsessed w/now...God Bless!

Yes, you can, It would be an honor, especially since I am old enough to be your mum!:wink:

JCOSTER said:
Sure you can....I'll just be the lady who lived a shoe she had so many plebans she just didn't know what to do?

Now should I live in Bonos shoe?

I would go for it....I would live in Bono's shoe too!! I'll go w/you.
P.S. I feel honored to be your PLEBAN daughter too:hug: God Bless!

:wave:

ooh I have a Pleban daughter too!

Dreamoutloud13 are you being a good girl and making mommy special Bono gifs?

:lol:

my allergies last forever.....24/7

"Dr. Dr. Give me the news I gotta bad cause of lovin you.":giggle:

I've got to go to bed. PTA meeting in the morning hooray!!

Carry on Plebans, dont stay up to late.:yawn:

:wave: Hi JC!! Can I move in too??? Is there room in your shoe for me??? Don't know what catergory I'd fit under.....Your baby sister? :wink:

Wow, it's a big, happy PLEBAn family :happy: Where do I fit into the equation? :hmm: I want to belong tooooooooooooo :sad:

Back
Top Bottom