Where were YOU after Adam's b-day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Okay, ladies...tell the truth. I need to know where all the Adam girls were on March 14th. We had a little crime spree here in the small town I live in and it looks mighty suspicious...this was in my newspaper this morning.

From the Placentia News Times Police Report

North Kraemer Boulevard,
2100 block
grand theft, a blanket and
three sarongs valued
at $1,100 were stolen, 4:29 p.m.
March 14th

hmmm, no one has seen Adam lately, do you suppose he could be hiding right here in Placentia?

We do have a celebrity living here by the way. The realtor that sold our house 3 years ago had just sold one to Dustin Diamond, better known as Screech from Saved by the Bell. Wow, how did I go from stolen sarongs to Screech?

HAHAHA! That is too funny, but sadly, I was sick on March 14th, I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible sore throat, and I'm still suffering from it
mad.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

Uh oh...The fact that i dont live all that far from there does not exactly make a case for my innocence!
eek.gif
redface.gif

But then again....WHAT DOES?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Hmm.... *looks around trying to look innocent*

it wasn't me!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

OMG!!! I KNOW WHO DID IT!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes (gina) told me she just got a new sarong!!! and she's on spring break!!! she definitely had time to get down to Cali, snag some sarongs and then get back to the Windy City!!!!

<-------POINTS FINGER AT GINA

<-------STOOL PIGEON

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I KNEW it!!!! This crime had PLEBA written all over it.

Gina, just give the sarong back and nobody gets hurt. No questions asked. I've arranged a meeting behind the police station, just hand it over and they'll never know it was you. Now who has the other 2 sarongs and the blanket?

Thanks for the tip, Stool Pigeon, er, I mean Elizabeth
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:
OMG!!! I KNOW WHO DID IT!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes (gina) told me she just got a new sarong!!! and she's on spring break!!! she definitely had time to get down to Cali, snag some sarongs and then get back to the Windy City!!!!

<-------POINTS FINGER AT GINA

<-------STOOL PIGEON

*glances around shiftily and fidgets in chair*

*nervously pats down sar-I mean, pretty but decidedly un-sarong-like wrap-around skirt*

Heh heh. Well, uh, you see, officer. It, uh, couldn't have been me cause, uh, well, ummm...you see, I'm, uh...uh...ALLERGIC! Yeah, that's it! I'm, *allergic* to sarongs. So, yeah. It COULDN'T have been me! Heh heh...

*whistles nonchalantly*

*starts to casually walk away*

Hey! Where do you think *you're* going?

Errrr....Well, I was just, uh...

*makes mad dash for the door, sarongs trailing behind her in flashes of pink and purple*

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!!! NEVAH!! NEVAAAAH!!!!!

wink.gif

Yoink, indeed.

Well, I certainly didn't help Adam with the robberies. I was at home puking on March 14. You know, the band is friends with Winona Rider. Let's hope she's not giving them tips.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Okay, ladies...tell the truth. I need to know where all the Adam girls were on March 14th. We had a little crime spree here in the small town I live in and it looks mighty suspicious...this was in my newspaper this morning.

From the Placentia News Times Police Report

North Kraemer Boulevard,
2100 block
grand theft, a blanket and
three sarongs valued
at $1,100 were stolen, 4:29 p.m.
March 14th

hmmm, no one has seen Adam lately, do you suppose he could be hiding right here in Placentia?

DAMN! I had no idea sarongs could be That expensive! *LMFAO* the whole thing sounds funny as hell...oh and since I'm not a Adam girl then I'm innocent for once! Someone better confess B4 they send out Larry 'Hitman' Mullen to track the sarong theif.

It wasn't me! I don't need to steal them, I can borrow his anytime I want
tongue.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone