Where the Stars Go Blue.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
The song Where the Stars Go Blue, by the Corr's, feature Bono is set to be the next Corr single. And girls, that may mean a video!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Cool! Is it the performance from the VH-1 show or a new one?

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Nice one. Thanks for the info
smile.gif

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
Cool! Is it the performance from the VH-1 show or a new one?

Since it is only on the Live in Dublin CD, which I am guessing is the VH-1 special, then I think that's it...

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

If it's Bono, it's cool!
biggrin.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

umm, that would be really strange...
the original song(which is a hell lot better) is on the Ryan Adams album "Gold" which was released not so long ago, in 2000, I believe.
it would just be really weird, and I wouldn't like it at all...

That is really bizarre. Well, sounds good anyway.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
That is really bizarre. Well, sounds good anyway.
smile.gif

it is bizarre. but i am not surprised. after listening to this version for at least 1000 times, i had a feeling that they would release it as a single. i love the orignal version a lot, but hearing bono duet with Andrea it just gives me chills. Bono's voice is just down right sexy in this version.
biggrin.gif

I don't know how they could top the video from the VH1 special.

Bono couldn't look or sound any better.

I hope they release it and it does well!

i agree with u2freak, i havent heard the new version but i dont see how anything could compare with ryan adam's own version. if you guys really like when the stars go blue by the corrs, i imagine hearing the real version would blow you away. im an ecstatic ryan adams fan so i had to put in a word.

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

I HEARD THIS ON THE RADIO YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The guy was like "....and the Corrs, with BONO coming up next" and I FROZE and sat there through the commerical and FLIPPED OUT When it came on. *loveth*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

Get on the Boos

"I was waiting over here for life to begin,
I was looking for the new thing
and you were the sunshine heading my front line,
I was alone you were just around the corner from me." ~Pete Yorn

1) i hope they put out a new video for "when the stars go blue" b/c that would be cool but they might just play that part of the concert as the video u know?

2)they're playing the song on the radio now? DUUUUUUUUUUDE...i'm gonna start listening to the radio again. i highly doubt i'll hear it though since most of the local radio stations are run by uncultured swine that play the same garbage over and over again. but i'm glad some of u are getting it played!

Back
Top Bottom