Where the Cows Have No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max_theHitman

Refugee
Where the Cows Have No Name :eyebrow:

BONOCOW.jpg

Sorry...I just couldn´t help myself.

That wasn't addressed at you, it was addressed at the wallpaper...

And yes, I think it is supposed to be funny, but it is just scary... :sad:

:sexywink:

Sorry miro, I didn't mean to quote you!!!! I meant it at the wallpaper too!!
hm there's a little game in my avatar now since it's so little.. it's called seek Bono's nipple! :drool: and it's a very very good game! I just wish I could play it in reallife! :drool:

Bono has a quite interesting chest, since his nipples are a little lower than usual:D not that I mind it :drool:

I love the real belly too :cute:

John so caught me air squishing the love handles :lol:

youtooellen said:
Bono... :drool:
Galeongirls avatar... :drool:
Bono gut... :drool:
wallpaper... :|

the wallpaper thingy isn't even made that good.. if Bono would have a big paunch like that, he should have big moobs too... so now it just looks weird...
and it's good that you all like my avatar ^^ 2nd time this happens :drool:

miro, tell me about htat, I can't remember you telling about that before..... :lol:

I think I did somewhere... it was at the Cleveland show. Bono was standing nearby and the belly/love handles were quite noticeable from where we were, so I turned to April (who is not really a Bono girl but tolerates my dorkiness :hug: ) and I said

"loooooooooooooook at the beeeeeeeeeeeelly. Soooooooo cuuuuuute. I want to squiiiiiiiiiish it"

Middle of the show mind you

so I proceed to pretend to squish the love handles by turning my hands into lobster claws... I forgot John was standing RIGHTINFRONTOFUS

and of course he heard and saw the whole thing...

:reject:

:lmao:

First he made this face

:huh:

then this one

:ohmy:

then he

:D

When I got up there later, he probably worried that I would actually go and pinch the belly... he probably was ready to tackle me...

Miroslava said:
I think I did somewhere... it was at the Cleveland show. Bono was standing nearby and the belly/love handles were quite noticeable from where we were, so I turned to April (who is not really a Bono girl but tolerates my dorkiness :hug: ) and I said

"loooooooooooooook at the beeeeeeeeeeeelly. Soooooooo cuuuuuute. I want to squiiiiiiiiiish it"

so I proceed to pretend to squish the love handles by turning my hands into lobster claws... I forgot John was standing RIGHTINFRONTOFUS

First he made this face

then this one

then he

When I got up there later, he probably worried that I would actually go and pinch the belly... he probably was ready to tackle me...
:lmao: rofl brilliant! I wonder what he'd do if you actually pinched Bono :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rant: why ruin such a beautiful person? That is a fake belly right? :wink:

I recently read that Bono himself has said he has put on some weight, and probably due to his back injury when he fell off the stage. He probably can't work out like he used to.

:mad: And yes, I will defend him until the day I die!

Last edited:
I love a little belly. Bono said introducing Miss Sarajevo--I can't sing like Pavirotti--but I have been eating cheeseburgers. :giggle:

classic!

Miroslava said:

First he made this face

then this one

then he

:laugh: :rockon:

Bono's Doll said:
I love a little belly. Bono said introducing Miss Sarajevo--I can't sing like Pavirotti--but I have been eating cheeseburgers. :giggle:

rofl, well I wouldn't mind walking into a McDonalds and eating a cheeseburger with bono :wink:

Back
Top Bottom