where is your U2 art? pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*bump*

I didn't want to make my own thread so i just, ummm bumped this one :reject:

I did this of MacPhisto a while ago, but wasn't able to load it off of my digital camera til now

Dscf0060.jpg

It's cool. I missed this artwork the first time around, so now I have a chance to see it.

Some very talented artists we have here. :up:. I'm very impressed by these pieces of artwork. Very well done, girls. :).

I have a drawing of Bono I did...unfortunately, I do not have a scanner or anything like that, so I can't save it to the computer and share it. :(.

Angela

Good work everybody! :applaud:

Speaking of art, has anyone seen Bonofied U lately? :(

:)

wow...awesome works!!! :applaud:

I had a drawing I did of Bono, but my Yahoo briefcase turned stupid and alot of things got deleted...If I can I'll rescan it and post :)

oops

I've done this before on accident...this was supposed to be in the U2 art discussion! sorry...I go post down there now **blushes**

here we go...

sorry...tiny problem :D

Anywho,

wow...awesome works!!!

I had a drawing I did of Bono, but my Yahoo briefcase turned stupid and alot of things got deleted...If I can I'll rescan it and post

Here is a simple scratchboard i did about 6 years ago. sorry i don't have anything more recent. I actually have a bono painting i did last year, but it's buried amongst other art that i've been too lazy to organzie. enjoy!

mac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom