Where is your U2 art?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK I am terrible at cartoons and the Bono in this drawing is pathetic, lol...but I still think it's cute lol. So here we go -- South Park U2, by Dot.

u2southpark.jpg

PaleBlueDot said:
OK I am terrible at cartoons and the Bono in this drawing is pathetic, lol...but I still think it's cute lol. So here we go -- South Park U2, by Dot.

u2southpark.jpg

hahaha, great! :up:

my U2 art!

Hi!!!

I'm a graphic designer and this is one of my first photo proyects... it's a book for a Cd (an imaginary edition of a U2 Single: One). The girl of the photo is my little sister...

U2box1.jpg

the box closed

U2box2.jpg

box3.jpg

the box open,,, with the booklet and the CD...

bye bye

lore :mac: :mac: :mac:

a little comic :D

u2comic01.txt

fast traslate:
Edge: Hi, hi, this is going to be funny

Edge: let's see, something here, something here and already

Bono and Larry: ??

Adam: Aaaaah!!! who :censored: did this to me?

second part
u2comic02.txt

Larry and Bono: Hi. hi, hi, hi, hi...

Adam: isn't funny

Edge: Ha! "Fool"!, your face says "Fool"!, says the truth!!

Adam: yes, and I have a gangster scar and moustache... I want see your hands

Clean (Larry hands)... Clean (Bono hands)... Dirty! (Edge hands)

Adam: The Edge!! Son of the... :censored: !!!!

Edge: I go away...
Adam: :censored:

Last edited:
Jack In The Box said:
second part
u2comic02.txt

Larry and Bono: Hi. hi, hi, hi, hi...

Adam: isn't funny

Edge: Ha! "Fool"!, your face says "Fool"!, says the truth!!

Adam: yes, and I have a gangster scar and moustache... I want see your hands

Clean (Larry hands)... Clean (Bono hands)... Dirty! (Edge hands)

Adam: The Edge!! Son of the... :censored: !!!!

Edge: I go away...
Adam: :censored:

:up: :laugh: :applaud:

I recently discovered this drawing I unknowingly did of bono when I was seven...does this count?:

337%3B466723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D5%3A7%3D628%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B8456855ot1lsi

if it doesn't, or when you're done laughing at my motor skills when i was 7, this is the other one that came about by watching the video for Lemon way too many times o_O:

337%3B466723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D5%3A7%3D628%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B4%3B23359ot1lsi

that's all i'm willing to share at the moment...i have others, but i don't think "fun with bondage bono" is appropriate for innocent plebans under the age of 13, so that'll have to stay where it is

well this is a first for me... i'm the quiet one that works at putting up the featured content in this place we call interference. but my 'real job' is graphic/multimedia designer... but above all, I've always been an artist.....

consider this a strange and probably a one time deal, that I share an actual drawing w/ you all.... (normally, i am too critical of my own work that i never show it to anyone)

lemme just say... i've found bono to be the most difficult to draw, ever! there's a certain quality that is impossible to catch on paper; but this was my shot at it...one day when i was wasting time ;)

enjoy
~liza

Attachments

• bbluepic.jpg
    bbluepic.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 43
Where's Mr. LeMon's Southpark drawings? My computer has been so slow I never got to load this whole thread. I'm sure some of Bonofied U's great art and sexy Bono paintings must be in here! Keep it up everybody! Someday I might even put something up.

Okay I didn't do this, but I have wanted to post it and don't know where to put it. What do you think of Bono as a stained glass window saint?
bonokniggit.jpg

oh there comes THIS to my mind *dies*

Attachments

• lmao test.jpg
    lmao test.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 38
That stained glass style pic reminded me of this one I did a coupla weeks ago...

stbono.jpg

Bear in mind that I was very sleepy and in an incredibly silly mood when I made that :silent:

Back
Top Bottom