Where is everyone from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from a town near Nuremburg. Nobody of you'll know it - but Phuzzie does!!! :happy: :dance: :happy: :dance:

*thinks back on the time with Phuzzie*
:( :( :(

A pile of sticks known as Murrieta CA. I've lived in said pile of sticks for 14 years. But now I go to school in Irvine, where I don't know every single person I see.

<--------- Born and raised.

Although now I'm moving out of it in two weeks! :(

daisybean, how far upstate are you????

i was born in buenos aires, aregentina. i moved to grand rapids, michigan when i was 2 and have been here since...my college is here also...

I'm originally from the U.P., but I had to move downstate a couple years ago.

To be less vague, I'm originally from Menominee, Michigan, but now I live in Saginaw.

*whispers* Mishawaka...
that is in Indianana
I was born in South Bend... akorse, south bend is 10 minutes from my house anyway. I tell people south bend cos no one has heard of Mishawaka

Jam Jar said:
Southern new jersey. And no, we arent hicks, and have accents. that's NORTH jersey ;) Sorry, dana hehe

Hey NOW! hehehe. There is NOTHING wrong with NORTH Jersey! Even though we can be a bit :coocoo: hehehe.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, I'm proud to say I am from New Jersey. The land of the Weird. haha.

St. Louie, baby!

Born and raised......
Home of all that beer!!! Wooo hoooo!

3357%3A34323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E232334576%3A6%3B6ot1lsi

:lol: :lol:
:wave:

Kristie said:
*whispers* Mishawaka...
that is in Indianana
I was born in South Bend... akorse, south bend is 10 minutes from my house anyway. I tell people south bend cos no one has heard of Mishawaka

:wave:
i've heard of (hell, i've even been to) mishawaka......

heehee

good ol' michiana

*waves out the window to Laura* Ohwait, the trees...

Stories for Boys said:
good ol' michiana

Dern michiana and it's non-"HEY YER IN INDIANA NOW"-ness made us miss Crescent Road.
Just so y'all know.

Oh, and I'm from GR too - actually, I'm like 400 yards from Laura. I think, I'm bad with guesstimating distances. :tongue:

Geez, there are a lot of us from Michigan, huh?

I'm from a small town in the northern lower peninsula of Michigan, but right now I'm attending school at GVSU (near GR)!

erised said:
Detroit, MI

Dear Gawd, this is an invassion! Anyone NOT from Michigan? J/K! :lol: I'm just jealous, because I'm all isolated here in Puerto Rico, a place that has no seasons and is always too feckin' hot. :|

Back
Top Bottom