Where is everyone from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my city!

I was born and raised in the Bronx, New York City!!!
:)wave: Loopy!!)

Now I live in Upper 'Hattan...:heart: :heart: :heart:

But I have a bit of experience where all you hicks are
from- my parents live out in Green Bay, Wisconsin! (GO PACKERS!) :p

Im originally from Bree, live just round the corner from Edge's Inn......40 miles away in Rivendell, my best friend Bono lives.....hes dead tiny...with big feet......like.....and over in Moira living under the water as two mud-slaps are my other bestbuddies Adam and Larry.....

ya know.

MiniFly said:
A pile of sticks known as Murrieta CA. I've lived in said pile of sticks for 14 years. But now I go to school in Irvine, where I don't know every single person I see.

I lived in the nearby pile of sticks known as Wildomar in the early 80's. Actually, it was still Elsinore back then. I went to 2 years of high school at Elsinore High. I'm glad it was temporary and I haven't left Orange County since!

Bono's shades said:
I live in Iowa, in a town about 30 miles south of the Minnesota border.

Cool! I used to live in Iowa-north central Iowa's where I'm originally from, then I moved to the northwestern part of the state, but now I'm living in southeastern Nebraska (a hint as to what town in Nebraska I'm from for you all-my town was responsible for starting Arbor Day). What part of the state are you in, then?

Angela

Birmingham, Alabama, which is in the north-central part of the state. It's OK, a bit dull, I wouldn't mind moving to Atlanta but my job is here.

Boston, MA!
More specifically, 10ish miles north. I'm not gonna put the name of the town as I'm new here and you might all be scary, scary people :wink:

Back
Top Bottom