Where is everyone from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not far from me adamswildhoney!

Redwood City, CA

Between San Jose and San Francisco. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Michigan.

AGAIN. :p

LOL, the list will grow still:

I was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan
raised in Grand Rapids
I go to school in GR.....

and just for the record, i hate it here, i hate winter, i hate snow, i think I'll move to the tip of Florida in a few years like my friend did, for no other reason than that ITS NOT MICHIGAN!!! :banghead:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

raised in Grand Rapids

and just for the record, i hate it here, i hate winter, i hate snow, i think I'll move to the tip of Florida in a few years like my friend did, for no other reason than that ITS NOT MICHIGAN!!! :banghead:

Psssst....Don't move to Florida!!!! It's EVIL I tell you...

Or not. :p

Although it was in the mid 60's yesterday by me. OH THE HORROR :eek:

I was born in Wise, VA, but lived in Kentucky for most of my life (until I graduated from college). Now I live in Silver Spring, MD and work in Washington, DC. Hopefully in 11 months or so I'll be living in England. :)

MiniFly said:
A pile of sticks known as Murrieta CA. I've lived in said pile of sticks for 14 years. But now I go to school in Irvine, where I don't know every single person I see.

I am also from said pile of sticks :| I am currently living in Riverside, but I will soon be moving back *sigh* I can hardely wait :(

i hate michigan too

raised in Grand Rapids

I'm planning on getting the hell outta here in about a year or so and moving to Chicago. :D

I was born in Minneapolis, Minn..
After that I lived in Nebraska, then New Mexico, and finally a town called Yuma, Arizona for a long ass time. Now i go to college in Flagstaff, AZ.

I love Arizona, but I really want to move to NYC someday. blang blang!

Oh and Im actually trying to work towards being able to move over to Ireland not bc the boys are from there but bc I have always wanted to go there and also I have a lot of family there.:eeklaugh:

DML said:

Psssst....Don't move to Florida!!!! It's EVIL I tell you...

Or not. :p

Although it was in the mid 60's yesterday by me. OH THE HORROR :eek:

Mid 60's??!! How did that happen :confused: I live in Miami and it felt like it was in the 90's :scream: Well hello fellow Floridian U2 fan :wave:

Last edited:

raised in Grand Rapids

Im dying to get out of Florida. If your leaving Michigan cuz of the cold weather then Miami, FL is the perfect place for you but let me warn you the heat is INTENSE in Miami, its in the 90's almost all year around.

Sweet Tart said:
wow.....it's seems like 98% of PLEBA girls are from the US.

weird, huh?

Yeah true!

Am I the only non-American Pleba girl in here? Come on girls! lol Where are all those Mexican,Brazilian girls I used to talk to? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom