Where is bald Bono!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
He was bald during the '97 Popmart show in Seattle that I went to...anyone have any pics of bald Bono!?!?

(BTW, I hope he NEVER does this again...but it's fun to look at and remember back when he went under the Bic...)

Sea24.jpg

nanavancouver said:
I will never complain about the straw again.

Oh, there are much, MUCH worse pics of bald Bono than those posted above. I'm hoping some people can post them here.

One in particular I seem to remember is him screaming into the camera with this completely bald, sweaty head...it is disturbing to say the least...

I like him with or without hair:D
I liked it more when he had about a quarter inch of fuzz on his head and it got all twinkly with sweat after a couple songs into a concert!
hang on,
wait,
oh yeah, i like bono with any haircut....
except maybe the mullett :reject:
reminds me of my relatives

i don't like bald men. most of the hooligans in poland and people whose only aim in life is to rob, beat and distroy are bold, so i hope he'll never do that again, cause that's not a good association for me...

All I remember at the Seattle show was after Mofo he dropped the hood and the entire Kingdome goes up in a roar of noise...though I think it was more amazement and shock than cheering.

:love: :love: Even bald he is so hot! He had a lot of different hairstyles and he's always been so georgeous and that's because he's such a beautiful person.

This Mr. Clean?

48197ea4.jpg

e608da7e.jpg

9bdbe94f.jpg
4caf0c2e.jpg

This is how he looks on "The Million Dollar Hotel".

Last edited:
could anybody else besides nanavancouver post some of the pics please? they are not working. Is it only me or does anybody else have the same problem?

edit: still need more practice with my english.

Last edited:
Lost at moon I want to send you the Blender mag ..I might be in a whole diffrent time zone from you...Im on pacific standard time
In California USA so I dont know what time yopu are on line...

P.S I think Bald Bono is scary-cute..Im not into bald men cept for Edge (he has a super cute face to go with his baldness = he is way cool!):drool:

Back
Top Bottom