Where has all the fanfic gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
Does anyone know? I've been looking and I see no updates?

I guess it is that time of the year for some of you with finals and maybe even graduations...so I can understand.

I haven't been very successful in finding fanfics anywhere else, and I'm beginning to go through withdrawl.

Oh the madness! :scream:

I hope to see an update sometime, because I don' think anyone wants to see me attempt to write any fanfic. :wink:

Loves!

yeah i've been looking, but it's finals time....oh what a wonderful time of the year...not.

i have a french exam today. UGH. :madspit:

I've been writing slash, does that count? haha. When things get less hectic around here, the first thing I'm going to do is tie myself to my computer and write a bunch of fic.

I'm almost finished with my latest update .... been going through some personal stuff that has kept me from writing lately; believe me I (and I'm sure this is true for all the busy fan fic writers) miss it just as much as you do! :hug:

Don't worry, I'm hoping it will pick up again soon!

i have exams comming up as well as all of my final assignements have been due these past 2 weeks so stuffs been crazy and i've had no time to write, bu as soon as next weeks over i'll sit down at my computer and write.

Back
Top Bottom