Where do you take him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Its was a cold and wet December day
When we touched down at JFK
Snow was melting on the ground
On BLS I heard the sound

You get into a cab to be on you merry way, a person on the street is hailing your cab to share a ride, the cab pulls over and your like oh crap this will take forever! But low and behold Bono gets in and says can I share? Where are you off too?:scratch:

Where would you take him?

To a nice quaint Italian restaurant in Little Italy, get great dessert, suggest bringing it back to my great hotel room at the Waldorf......and so on and so on....

Last edited:
an art gallery would be nice :hmm:
something interesting that would create time for conversation and enjoyable memories :yes:

a taxi ride with Bono though.. :drool:

JCOSTER said:
Its was a cold and wet December day
When we touched down at JFK
Snow was melting on the ground
On BLS I heard the sound

You get into a cab to be on you merry way, a person on the street is hailing your cab to share a ride, the cab pulls over and your like oh crap this will take forever! But low and behold Bono gets in and says can I share? Where are you off too?:scratch:

Where would you take him?

To a nice quaint Italian restaurant in Little Italy, get great dessert, suggest bringing it back to my great hotel room at the Waldorf......and so on and so on....

:lol: i read that line in it's other permutation!:drool:

depends... is it a closed taxi? you know, that the driver can't see what's happening in the back.. :evil:

hm... I'd say something like euh... a museum or so indeed... so he could astonish me with all his knowledge... and ofcourse after that a nice restaurant... where they 'accidentally' hapen to have no deserts.. so head for my hotel room... room service... some nice deserts.. hm whipped cream puffs with chocolate sauce or so :drool: and Bono... that'd be my desert...

SimplyConfused said:
I'd say "Hey! Wanna come back to my hotel for a coffee or 'something'?"

Basically what GG said. She has the same answers as me all the time, damn it! And she beats me there!! *shakes fist*
:hug:
that's the advantage of living one hour later than you :D no heh I just have no life and I waste it around the pc too much... :drool: watching Bono, hearing Bono, reading Bono... guh.
and about the answer,... ah well, what can I say... let's say this was the decent version :wink:

SimplyConfused said:
Lmao. I can just see... chocolate on that chest of his... Mmmm. I love Chocolate Bono.
good.. and now.. .imagine chocolate SAUCE on that chest..... get my idea? hmmm maybe some whipped cream too... well, then I might wanna watch out that I"m not really eating him! guh.. he starts to sound so tasty... :drool: :drool:

I would ask him to take me to Adam:drool:
Once I get to where ever Adam is I will give Bono a hug and kiss and send him on his merry way. Then the story begins with me and Adam:evil:

noooo wait... can I order one too ?? :wink: then I'd like mine in pink shirt please.. :drool: or no shirt at all, but I don't think mmy parents would allow him in here... :evil:
wouldn't it be an amazing idea to clone him.. I mean.. think of the millions of gals who'd want one... Ka-CHINNGG! :D

I'd quite honestly tell him "It's my first time in New York City, would you be willing to show me the sights?"

... and see what happens from there ... :wink:

I would ask him if he would recommend a good Irish Pub & then would he join me there for a pint or four. Then :macdevil: Hey Jobob--I am looking forward to you continuing A Day Without Me. :drool:

So many things enter my mind. I woul dlik eto take him to a live music club. Not to big of a place. Just the two of us. We sit in a quiet place in the club and can hear the music in the background. He orders himself a rum and coke and starts to ask me and I tell him a pelligrino with a lime. A woman comes up and starts to flirt with him and starts to try to grab him. He looks at me and smiles a sexy smile and tells her that he is having a private conversation with this beatiful lady , sitting next to him. She gets a little pissy as walks off jealous. He look sinto my eyes and talks to me about everything that he is so passionate about and then puts my hands on his. Ok it could go on, but I can go to sleep dreaming all of this. :):drool:

I think I'd like to go shopping with him, get some delectable nibblies at a quaint restaurant complete with some kind of gooey chocolate dessert for take away, go to a tango club to warm up for the workout that he and I would have when we got back to his place... yup. That's what I'd do. MMM-mmm.... the mind do race where that man is concerned, don't it?:drool:

Back
Top Bottom