Where can I find the infamous Bono noises?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know somebody made an mp3 or wav file of scandulous Bono noises. I didn't download it at the time cause I was on a dial up modem and the server was really busy. But now I'm on an ethernet.

So could somebody give me the link? :D

LOL, you guys, I think Mona has a club that can hook you up, am I right Mona? Otherwise, I HIGHLY recommend the HMTMKMKM remix found on Sicy's FTP in the "Rock 2000 Remixes" folder, OR the Mysterious Ways one in the "Propoganda Fruits - Kiwi" folder, its track 5 I believe, OH WAIT, man, you just GOTTA have the remix of Pop Musik, the one that Bono does......holy....:censored: *thud*

um, ok, I need to be by myself for a while.....JUST DO YERSELVES A FAVE AND GET THESE FILES!!!!!

:drool: :crack: :drool:

MONA I WENT TO DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDS AND...................
IT CAME UP THAT THE WEBSITE DID NOT EXIST????!!!??!?!
WHY MONA WHY?!?!?
WHY MONA???!!?!

MonaVox said:
GAHHHHHHH THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS

I'll ask Echo next time I see her
Do.Something.About.It.Fast! :mad:

*breaks into tears*

That is torture to give the link and see all those titles :drool: and it doesn't work!:scream:

I think it's pretty readily available as a B side and on bootlegs, you have to get your hands on U2's cover of "Pop Music." OMG, do not listen to that song while operating heavy machinery! Bonomoans, Bonogasms, the whole nine!

FallingStar said:

That is torture to give the link and see all those titles :drool: and it doesn't work!:scream:

It worked for me for most of them. I did do a 'save target as' on them though.

Oh, and thank you to whoever put up that site. Those are in-:censored:-credible!

U2Lynne said:

It worked for me for most of them. I did do a 'save target as' on them though.

Oh, and thank you to whoever put up that site. Those are in-:censored:-credible!
IT'S STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME!:scream:

*kicks PC hard*

For those who got 'em to work: TAKE A COLD SHOWER
For those who haven't yet: :( sorry I still need to get in touch wit Echo :sad:

I been so busy lately :tongue:

Thanks, Mona (and Echo)! I got about 85% of them to work.

Aside from the scrumptous Bono noises, I really liked the regular audio section. The accapela mysterious ways is awesome, I wish he'd done the whole song.

That was... ehm... really educational... :ohmy: Now, for the first time, I'm able to tell apart a groan from a moan... oh dear :drool:

I couldn't get all of them to work... :(

Giant Lemon, I don't think your mix is in there, I would really like to hear it!

Oh, and BTW, I have a much more scandalous one from Watchtower (live in Australia) on video... :yes: Does anybody know how to turn recordings into MP3's?

Back
Top Bottom