Where are the PLEBA ladies from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buongiorno, tutti di Italia!
biggrin.gif
Non abito Italia, ma quest'anno all'universitia studio italiano!

Actually I suck when it comes to speaking italian, because I've only been speaking it for like, 8 weeks but it's a beautiful language!
smile.gif
It's fun because when you've said stuff in italian I've sort of understood what you said! It's exciting.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! The nation's capital, and home to the world's longest outdoor skating rink! The Canal! It's about 10km or so long! We have a festival every year (Winterlude) to celebrate our wonderful rink! Although, in recent years, it's been more like Waterlude, but either way, the Beaver Tails are always delicious!

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Umm, you sure you won't stalk me?

LOL

I'm from Upstate NY, a suburb of Rochester called Webster, and our slogan is: Where Life is Worth Living, I kid you not!
eek.gif

Umm, Webster's your ordinary suburb. Our claim to fame is that Xerox was built there in the fifties.

Rochester is the flower city, home of the Lilac festival, umm home of Kodak as well. Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass both spent time there.

Oh yeah, lots of soap opera actors are from Upstate NY. LOL

I went to Nazareth College, uhh nothing specatular about that.

tania

------------------
I can't even say the bloody word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

freezing cold, dark, boring Iceland. I?m about to hibernate anytime soon now
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom