Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
001-gal9-2-07.jpg

Wow, very nice new pictures, thanks a lot for posting! Looks like someone had a great holiday and put on some tan. I like his dorky smile.

light said:

Wow! It's a beautiful (mon)day, I love starting the week with these new pix, grazie mille, light! :applaud:
He looks very trim...and, besides, it seems to me that his crotch in the 2nd pix could easy compete with the ones seen on the "jeans" thread :cute: ...sorry...it's only beginning of the week and I am already :censored: ...Bono's power!:angel:

WildHoney said:

I have no words to describe what that photo done to me :faint: :combust:

ORIG POSTED BY BonoFox1:
try!!!

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's not get this thread locked, okay!!!
(thank you)

Okay, anyone, how do i quote 2 different replies on one of my replies?:mad:

Last edited:
onekea said:

Wow! It's a beautiful (mon)day, I love starting the week with these new pix, grazie mille, light! :applaud:
He looks very trim...and, besides, it seems to me that his crotch in the 2nd pix could easy compete with the ones seen on the "jeans" thread :cute: ...sorry...it's only beginning of the week and I am already :censored: ...Bono's power!:angel:

ONEKEA , see reply above immediately !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blm said:

ONEKEA , see reply above immediately !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..ok, mum! :rolleyes:
(men should only be glad to have girls as us, anyway :sexywink:)
:kiss: blm!

CMM said:
Maybe if someone says something like, "I like it when Bono tucks in his shirts. It makes him look taller," that'll make him tuck in his shirts more often?

Ok, then: "Bono, you'll look taller without shirt at all.."

...:silent:...let's hope blm doesn't read this! :angel:
:sexywink:

Properly cuffed pants would make him look taller, too. All the sloppy cuffs do is make you look at his shoes and when you see the soles you realize, "he's short!"

Paging the "What Not to Wear" crew...

his outfit is awesome.

the notion that bono should dress like a normal person is completely at odds with the entire concept of bono-ness.

^:laugh: I totally agree with that. Bono can "try" to dress in a normal way, but there will always be somthing bono-ish about that. It's adorable.

cg said:
the notion that bono should dress like a normal person is completely at odds with the entire concept of bono-ness.

:yes: If he didn't look a wee ragamuffin, he wouldn't be himself. :cute:

silvrlvr said:
Properly cuffed pants would make him look taller, too. All the sloppy cuffs do is make you look at his shoes and when you see the soles you realize, "he's short!"

Paging the "What Not to Wear" crew...

When your as short as "we" are it would cost a fortune to get everything fixed. :ohmy:

last unicorn said:
^:laugh: I totally agree with that. Bono can "try" to dress in a normal way, but there will always be somthing bono-ish about that. It's adorable.

I agree!
He doesn't have to try either: we want him so! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom