Where are the boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onekea said:
Radio Montecarlo says today that Bono was together with Georg Clooney in Montecarlo a few days ago. The dj (a woman) says she was bitterly disappointed by their shortness and that they were followed by a deployment of women... :sexywink:
Thanks, I hope photos will emerge from that.
Bono :drool: George Clooney :drool:
Disappointed by their shortness? Hack, the platform sandals don't help. I didn't know Clooney was short, too.

Bono and George Clooney together. Now that would be a great photo to see!

I really shouldn't be drooling over George though. After all, he is my twin. You see, we were separated at birth. Yes, same day, month and year. Yep, we both are 46!

onekea said:
Radio Montecarlo says today that Bono was together with Georg Clooney in Montecarlo a few days ago. The dj (a woman) says she was bitterly disappointed by their shortness and that they were followed by a deployment of women... :sexywink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Many rock gods (Prince, Bono) and actors (George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, to name a few) are small. So what!!

Last edited:
Maybe she meant short as in short-tempered for not stopping and speaking to her? :reject: hahaha!!! I know, I know I know... it's a height reference. But that's what I thought she was referring to at first...:scratch: :shifty: I was like... no way... Bono doesn't get short with people maybe it was George? Hahahaha! :wink: :D

U2FloridaFan said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Many rock gods (Prince, Bono) and actors (George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, to name a few) are small. So what!!

Prince isn't short. He's miniature. I was taller than him by the time I turned 12. And I am only 5'4". :grin: Bono is taller than I am. I think.:p

JCOSTER said:
Alicia Keys is having a him be honored with an award from her foundation. But thats all we know so far.

:ohmy: That's awesome! Will you keep me informed JC?

hotpepper said:
Bono and George Clooney together. Now that would be a great photo to see!

Well there's always this one...

bonogeorgeclooneybasketball.jpg

http://www.keepachildalive.org/

Here is the info on the organization that is hosting the Awards Ceremony where Bono will be honored.

Actually, Alicia Keys is only a spokesperson for the organization. The woman who founded Keep a Child Alive is named Leigh and was the person who worked on the "What's Goin' On" video with Bono and all the other performers to raise money and awareness about the AIDS crisis in Africa in 2001.

It was this experience which prompted her to start "Keep a Child Alive".

She is a wonderful lady. :yes: :up:

I was looking for a photo of them all over the web but wasn't able to find it.
Obviously she hit on them, no official events, no paparazzi. Anyway, I have always this station on while working and will notify any other sighting ;)

Thanks Bonocomet. I hadn't seen that photo.

That's pretty funny - two short guys playing BB. Maybe they were playing on an elementary school court!

Looks like Mullen also has an injury this summer. Was in NYC on "crutches" at Michael's restaurant on 8/3 with menswear and home furnishings designer Alexander Julian.

source: DPC's NYSD

msdw59 said:
Looks like Mullen also has an injury this summer. Was in NYC on "crutches" at Michael's restaurant on 8/3 with menswear and home furnishings designer Alexander Julian.

source: DPC's NYSD

Again?

He was seen on crutches last year too in NYC.

Clumsy git :tsk:

It has been way too many days without any of the boys surfacing.
Bono must be having a hoot of a time in his private idaho (EZE?).
But how can that be, he must come out in public SOMEtimes.
Come on Plebans of the world, find Bono (my first choice, but any of the 4 will do).:mad:

blm said:
It has been way too many days without any of the boys surfacing.
Bono must be having a hoot of a time in his private idaho (EZE?).
But how can that be, he must come out in public SOMEtimes.
Come on Plebans of the world, find Bono (my first choice, but any of the 4 will do).:mad:

I can report what friends of zooitalia.com (thanks!) say today: the edge is supposed to be here in Italy. He was spotted in a restaurant in Capri with his family. According to the news, he's celebrating his birthday by cruising on board yacht (the edge owns a blue yacht?? :eek: )...here's the link:
zooitalia.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1198 (damn, I still am not allowed to post link!)
let me know if you need the translation of what's written
:wave:

MissHewson said:

Edge... HERE...in Italy?? :faint:

ha ha :yes: , almeno è quanto riportato sul giornale. Del resto anche adam aveva fatto un salto a capri l'anno scorso, ricordi? Se davvero però sta facendo una crociera nel mediterraneo è facile che sia già salpato per una nuova località :sad: ...non dirmi che sei di capri...:banghead:
ops..sorry...I translate: the newspaper reports he was in capri, as however did adam last year. But if it's true that he's going on a meditteranean cruise it's possible that he's already left for another resort...
I'm glad to learn that he enjoyed italian good food :wink:

Back
Top Bottom