When You look at the world,what is it that you see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Edge89

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi girls!
I saw the picture of Bono in the Bond thread where you can see the loads if fans in the reflection of his shades.
An idea for a wallpaper popped into my head, and I would like to have more of these pictures where you can spot fans in the reflection of his sunglasses.

I've seen some out there so I'll be crossing my fingers.

the best one I have, credits go to Rorie :wink:
birthdaypinkshades1010chicago0.jpg

hm my poster'll do aswell :wink: also made by Rorie

birthdaybonochicago1005050es.jpg

I don't think I have much great ones .. but I'll take a look tomorrow, it's getting late and I need to do some school stuff..

bonoside5dn.jpg

I suppose your probly just focusing on the shades so here's another one. Just ignore that abaca press crap!

9bf1e6b54uj.jpg

Hope these help you!:)

Interesting and strange look at the world from Bono's viewpoint (literally). Kind of off-putting seeing all those people thrusting things at him.:| Almost made me feel closed in.

biff said:
It must be exhausting being him.

:yes: Seeing those pushing, shoving, shrieking crowds of people in the reflection is like what I picture in my mind as I'm coming in to work (computer/IT support) :lol:

That one pic is strange. I thought it was Photoshopped at first. There's something about it that doesn't quite make sense!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:yes: Seeing those pushing, shoving, shrieking crowds of people in the reflection is like what I picture in my mind as I'm coming in to work (computer/IT support) :lol:

That one pic is strange. I thought it was Photoshopped at first. There's something about it that doesn't quite make sense!

lol

Which one?

Kelly, you might remember this day (a certain otter became a world traveler, and one stayed home)

IMG_0713.jpg

squishy because he got squished in a suitcase?

poor lonely otter :(

Back
Top Bottom