when the stars go blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carof_77

The Fly
I'm looking for a video of the performance Bono gave with the corrs in Edinburgh... Can anyine hook me up ?

I already have that version, I'm looking for the version he did for live 8 in Edinburgh.

thanks for this, I haven't really mastered the what goes where in the forum world :slant:
Bono and the flower :love:

carof_77

Quick favor...

The av that you are presently sporting was made by me specifically for Mrs. Springsteen, which I believe she's still using. Therefore, would you mind changing it please?

sorry about that Miroslava, I tought it was for everybody:(

Done!

Last edited:
Thanks. :D

And if the AV is not in the interference pool, then it is probably a custom AV. They're like clothes you know, dont want to be walking around with the same shirt someone else is wearing :wink:

carof_77 said:
thanks for this, I haven't really mastered the what goes where in the forum world :slant:
Bono and the flower :love:
haha np. yeah, bono and flower = drool.
just fyi, video and mp3s requests would go in the "music on the internet" forum ;]

well, i tried to download the video.. but it keeps cutting out at about 17 MB's. i have dial-up.. and can usually download big files like this, but for some reason it isnt today. :-(

could someone put it into 2 parts? if its not too much trouble..

sorry. :-(

i really wanna see this, too. :-(

thanks!

sonicfungus98@aol.com

oh I hadn't seen it either!!! gaaaaawwd sooo cute!! the way Bono jumped onstage there, he was SO hyperactive, it just beamed from him!! and the rose is very very cute too :D andreas's Rawr moment when he put it in her mouth... everybody onstage there lolled... :lol: so did I :D cuuuuute vid!

Back
Top Bottom