When The Stars Go Blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I wish he'd quit with the beautiful and talented women that already HAVE IT ALL and start flirting with me!

Well call me stoopid, but I didnt think Bono was flirty at all, she was just over the top with the sultry glances, imo.

Lol, I'm not even the drooly Bono type-fan, and this totally annoyed me, I was like 'girl, pull yourself together'
Lol, nevermind me :)

the soul waits said:
Well call me stoopid, but I didnt think Bono was flirty at all, she was just over the top with the sultry glances, imo.

Lol, I'm not even the drooly Bono type-fan, and this totally annoyed me, I was like 'girl, pull yourself together'
Lol, nevermind me :)

Yeah, I'm totally not getting where all the "steamy" and "Bono just likes to please all women" comments are coming from. He danced with her in a very appropriate and rather common way...the same way I'd dance with my dad or other friends and relatives at a wedding or something.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah, I'm totally not getting where all the "steamy" and "Bono just likes to please all women" comments are coming from. He danced with her in a very appropriate and rather common way...the same way I'd dance with my dad or other friends and relatives at a wedding or something.

I think it was more the eye contact between thim during the song-I thought he was a real gentleman and they were just expressing the emotion in the song with the eye contact...

Andrea has always perved for Bono and as obvious as it is Bono has always kept his distance, so to speak, non the less I bought the Corrs CD when I first heard Where the Stars go Blue, and I have always wanted karaoke to that song and Summer Wine w/ a friend but I would need to find just the music.

i thought she gave the sultry look to everyone?

i think bono has known her as a long term friend-thats all

passingcat said:
i think its just them both carried away with the song....at the end she gracefully says ' thanks Bono' and it was shot in front of family and friends on VH1 ....:shh:

That is the drummer Sister "Carolyn" I think that said:Thanks Bono..
I cant remember the Andreas sister's names right now but I know the brother is Jim

I analyzed the vid over and over again..you know seeing where Bono placed his hands and such:reject:

Last edited:
MattFromNYC said:
andrea corr makes me wanna puke out my hernia.

OMG! A man actually saying this about Andrea??? I mean wasnt Neil McCormick who reffered to Andrea as "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN IRELAND?":rolleyes: in his Killing Bono book!

I have seen pics of Andrea with out make up and stringy hair, pics that were taken candidly of her in the street with I think her sister..she look plain w/o make up..The pics are in the Showbiz Ireland website I would post them but my comp is running a bit slow tonight

oh gross. dont start with the andrea/bono an item shit.
all of that "omg, she looks like ali, and they get along, so it must mean there's something secret going on" pisses me off. actually.. she really doesnt look much like ali at all, imho. just the dark hair and eyes. i dunno. bono is always like that with ladies.. flirty.. or whatever. so what? now, as for her.. she always makes that "look".. whatever it is. lol. but who knows.. so what.. if she has/had a crush on bono.. its cute, but doesnt mean anything else is happening. i think ali would probably beat her ass up if it were so, and besides, ali and andrea and bono would hang out together and stuff.

passingcat said:
i thought she gave the sultry look to everyone?

i think bono has known her as a long term friend-thats all

yeah, she makes that face even when looking at the ground or a door.. or a wall.. or her own siblings for gods sakes...
she doesnt know any other expression methinks. lol.

BonoFox1 said:

OMG! A man actually saying this about Andrea??? I mean wasnt Neil McCormick who reffered to Andrea as "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN IRELAND?":rolleyes: in his Killing Bono book!

I have seen pics of Andrea with out make up and stringy hair, pics that were taken candidly of her in the street with I think her sister..she look plain w/o make up..The pics are in the Showbiz Ireland website I would post them but my comp is running a bit slow tonight

theres something about her *attitude/aura* that bugs me. i cant quite figure it out. not her appearance that i was making a comment about. she's very beautiful...

the whole corr family is odd, if you ask me.

Indeed, looks to me as if Bono totally knows that Andrea is acting flirty (not saying that she is, just that she comes across like that) and is especially distant, correct and polite to her because of it.

I didnt think their dance was steamy either, LivLuv, that's the way i'd dance with my dad too :)

I think they once got drunk together in a london restaurant,and walked arm in arm around london abit drunk after downing 2 bottles of wine.......they were linked arms like brother and sister but tabloids talked the normal nonsense-they were just two friends having a drink and got abit giggly and hicuppy

I think if anything its like a sibling relationship...

MattFromNYC said:
oh gross. dont start with the andrea/bono an item shit.
all of that "omg, she looks like ali, and they get along, so it must mean there's something secret going on" pisses me off. actually.. she really doesnt look much like ali at all, imho. just the dark hair and eyes. i dunno. bono is always like that with ladies.. flirty.. or whatever. so what? now, as for her.. she always makes that "look".. whatever it is. lol. but who knows.. so what.. if she has/had a crush on bono.. its cute, but doesnt mean anything else is happening. i think ali would probably beat her ass up if it were so, and besides, ali and andrea and bono would hang out together and stuff.

Well Said!!!:up:

yeah they are just good friends- they had a drink together just days ago after the last Dublin Vertigo show-Andrea ,her brother and Bono-its on showbizireland.com-so that says it all-

good friendship:) nothing more,nothing less

Andrea just gets flirty on stage-I've seen her do that all the time singing

if you see her in interviews shes very down to earth almost shy,coy....

Funny, I don't find the way she looks at him to be exceptionally sultry. She looks to me like she is in the mood of the song. I also don't find their dance inappropriate. I mean the Melpop, that was suggestive!

Does anyone have a good audio file of the live appereance when Bono and the Corrs performed the song?? :( :drool:

MattFromNYC said:

yeah, she makes that face even when looking at the ground or a door.. or a wall.. or her own siblings for gods sakes...
she doesnt know any other expression methinks. lol.

:lmao: Yeah, she does do that! But I still love when the stars go blue and summer wine.

Back
Top Bottom