When PLEBAns get bored.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
They start taking pictures of anything in their lives that remind them of U2.

Hence, my exercise bike:

Stuff002.jpg

:yawn: :sigh: :whistle: *hears crickets chirping*

Anybody else do the same? :reject:

Last edited:
when I went to the Miami Uni for the Edun event with Ali..across the street where I parked was a tattoo shop called Vertigo LOL

Well I'm out in Calgary, Alberta visiting right now and we passed by a place called The Joshua Tree Cafe on the way back from dinner :hyper: So easily amused.. :coocoo:

kafrun said:
Well I'm out in Calgary, Alberta visiting right now and we passed by a place called The Joshua Tree Cafe on the way back from dinner :hyper: So easily amused.. :coocoo:

:cute:

:hmm: gee, I wonder where Kaf is going today......

Kristin Machina said:
I'm bored, too.

digitalpics211.jpg

Shaving gel, 'cause we all love a smooth Edge :wink:

My husband uses that :giggle:

My best U2-esque pics are of a 269 highway mile marker and a store called Dallas Shoes. I also bought a t-shirt from Vrigin Records that randomly said "Wild Honey" on the front and "Pop" on the sleeve.

My friends and I were once on a camping trip and kept driving by this street sign that said "Larrys". We finally stopped to take pics only to realize it says "Labrys".

kafrun said:

window2.jpg

:eeklaugh:

I think it is beer.:scratch: Oops no that is fat tire. I have no idea what fat frog is:shrug:

But get a load of those drawings.:eeklaugh:

I think Fat Frog is some mix of vodka and Bacardi Breezer...and maybe some other stuff. :shrug:

Beefy Edge XD. Well when I get bored.. I get patches and skins for the sims.. and then play the sims and make my U2 sims do naughty things. MWAHAHAHAHA!! :shifty:

-Nikki

Vertigo001.jpg

Comes in cookies and cream, strawberry and caramel! :drool:

Does anybody want one?! I'll be happy to send it! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom