When PLEBAns get bored.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Just had me some of this :drool:
IMG_7487.jpg

:drool: :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

Can I have some?

Ummm..... this is another Bono.....

José Bono, the ex-minister of defence from my country....

jose_bono.jpg

Nothing to do with our Bono.... really :yuck:

Last edited:
...they take pics of their baby Joshua Trees!

JT001-1.jpg

Look at that height!

JT002.jpg

Look at the long tap root!

JT003.jpg

Now...how to get "native Mojave soil" to the East Coast. :hmm:

Wow excellent Mot! :applaud:

I really need to plant mine soon!

Gg?? you plant yours yet?? :shifty:

:hmm: still tryin to figure how to get some native dirt to you guys...

Last edited:
:wink: :yes: Yes.....when i ride the new bus line in town, renamed 'U2 University' and it doens't even go to my part of town!!lol! Just so I can take the 'U2 bus'!!:wink:

bonocomet said:
Wow excellent Mot! :applaud:

I really need to plant mine soon!

Gg?? you plant yours yet?? :shifty:

:hmm: still tryin to figure how to get some native dirt to you guys...

no I'm waiting till it's getting warmer here :D

wow Mot, it's growing! :love:

I got the seeds (in a little pot and starter kit) when I was visiting my brother last November, he lives in Boulder City Nevada. They were in a gift shop. However it looks like when they need to be repotted it says its best to use native soil! Well... I'm going back out for a visit in June and we drive thru tons of Joshua trees to get there... I guess I could get some dirt... :hmm: I'm sure it's highly illegal though!
When I go back I'll see if they still sell the seeds... if so... I can pick up some extra if any Plebans want to give their green thumb a go...
we can populate the world with Joshua Trees!! :hyper:

bonocomet said:
I got the seeds (in a little pot and starter kit) when I was visiting my brother last November, he lives in Boulder City Nevada. They were in a gift shop. However it looks like when they need to be repotted it says its best to use native soil! Well... I'm going back out for a visit in June and we drive thru tons of Joshua trees to get there... I guess I could get some dirt... :hmm: I'm sure it's highly illegal though!
When I go back I'll see if they still sell the seeds... if so... I can pick up some extra if any Plebans want to give their green thumb a go...
we can populate the world with Joshua Trees!! :hyper:

If you happen to find more seeds and if you don't mine...let me know! I'm obsessed with Joshua Trees! I'm painting one on my wall!

cool! :up:

I'll let ya know!

(I had a dream once that baby Bono drew me a whole bunch of tiny Joshua trees on a paper placemat at a diner. :shrug: my dream-life is weird)

bonocomet said:
cool! :up:

I'll let ya know!

(I had a dream once that baby Bono drew me a whole bunch of tiny Joshua trees on a paper placemat at a diner. :shrug: my dream-life is weird)

:lmao:

I can just imagine him doing that! must be so cute! :cute:

Ok this may sound weird but can they live during the winter? Because, well, we have winters over here! :uhoh:

Oh and 10 years to get to 5 foot :hmm: they grow as fast as me! :happy:

welll..... they live in the high desert naturally, which can get pretty cold in the winter... but it may be too cold in Quebec! Hmm... lemme check the temps they like....

:hmm: are these the seeds?

http://www.desertusa.com/web_cart/db/pages/9057.html

Edit: Damn it's to cold here! Look what I found!

Climate

Days are typically clear with less than 25 precent humidity. Temperatures are most comfortable in the spring and fall, with an average high/low of 85 and 50°F (29 and 10°C) respectively. Winter brings cooler days, around 60°F (15°C), and freezing nights. It occasionally snows at higher elevations. Summers are hot, over 100°F (38°C) during the day and not cooling much below 85°F (29°C) until the early hours of the morning.

:(

Last edited:
OOh yes that is them!!! So you can order them online! wow!

Here's the info i found on the climate in Joshua tree national Park

Days are typically clear with less than 25 precent humidity. Temperatures are most comfortable in the spring and fall, with an average high/low of 85 and 50°F (29 and 10°C) respectively. Winter brings cooler days, around 60°F (15°C), and freezing nights. It occasionally snows at higher elevations. Summers are hot, over 100°F (38°C) during the day and not cooling much below 85°F (29°C) until the early hours of the morning.

HA! we found the exact same climate info :lmao: ! (with the same misspelled word "percent".)

ok again we posted the same thing!:lmao: but I didn't realize percent was not written correctly!

Awww, I'm sorry it's too cold there... maybe it could be an indoor Joshua Tree? :hmm: if you could get enough sunlight to it!

Well during the summer it would be just fine but in the winter I could put alot of lamps around! :wink:

My mum doesn't want to order stuff on the internet :( It took alot of her just to call the girl from the U2 shop to order the t-shirts!

Back
Top Bottom