When Love Comes To Town...Part4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
As Ben and Claudia made their way up to the restaurant, Claudia kept thinking of the fight that they had the nite before.She knew he could be a loving, caring ,sensitive guy at times ,but with him working all the time ,and the fact that he cheated on her once she wasnt sure if they would last.Zak would often ask her why she would keep this marriage when she knew that all he does is hurt her ,and she would sit there and wonder.Ben looked at her as he opened the doors to the restaurant ,and as they entered there was a whole staff waiting to serve them.Claudia looked around at the setting of the room , flowers all over , the smell of various types of food that filled the room,she couldnt believe her eyes.Ben looked at her smiling to himself ,knowing that he had begun to make progress.

"When did u do all this," *She finally asked as she looked at him*

*Ben pulling out a chair so that she could be seated*

"Few days before I got here , figured since I missed our last anniversary together that this could make up for that and for last nite,"

*Claudia looked at him as she sat down*

"U bought of all whole room for us alone , hired a staff to serve us breakfast and decorated it as an apology to me," *She looked at him*

*Ben looked at her as he sat down , holding out a rose infront of him to give to her*

"And other things," *he gave her the rose*

*Claudia leaned a lil to receive it*'

"Ben.... this is a lil to much ,I mean surprising me with breakfast isnt gonna save our marriage ,we need to talk ...we need help,"*She was interrupted by one of the waiters who poured out some orange juice for both her and Ben*

*Ben looked at her as he sipped his juice*

"But it's a start , look I know that I havent been husband of the yr for a while and I've done things to hurt u , but I wanna change Claudia ,I wanna make us fall in love again,"

*Claudia replied*

"I never fell out of love with u , u did *she sipped her drink* u make me wonder what I did to ever make u hate me ,or treat me the way u do , u don't even respect me Ben ,is that a way a marriage is suppose to work?"

"I realize that when I made a promise to u on our wedding day ,I didnt keep it *he answered back* I let u down a lot and I didnt know how much I was hurting u, but after this month ,everything would be back to normal I promise," *he held her hand*

*Claudia looked at him*

"After this month? There u go putting ur job before us, why cant we start now, if u say u wanna change , this is the time... not a month away from now,"

*Ben was interrupted by the waitress who asked if they were ready for breakfast, and Ben told her to go ahead and serve, they waited until she was done, then continued their conversation*

"Claudia , I cant.... Let's just have breakfast and talk about this later ," *he started to eat*

*Claudia looked at him*

"Sure..... After all that is what u do right? put things off ," *she tasted her food infront of her*

*While into breakfast ,Ben asked the waitress to bring out the surprise he had for her*

"Babe ,if doing this cant show u how much I love u ,then maybe they can," *he looked over to where the four guys approached them*

*Claudia looked at the guys , noticing them she dropped her fork in great surprise*

"Omg.....Omg....it's...... it's...,"

*Ben looked at her laughing*

"Well I know ur a big fan of U2 and I thought that this would cheer u up a bit,"

*He got up and knelt down infront of her*

"Claudia , being with u is like living in paradise, I've neglected u so many times and yet u seem to stick around, to love, to be there for me and I don't deserve that, I realize that I've been a jerk and not been a husband as u want ,but baby I want to change for u and us and make this work...All I want is You and I hope this song show u that," *he nodded his head to the group allowing them to start*

*Bono smiled as he gave the signal to the other guys and they began performing*

*Claudia sat there the whole time listening to Bono sing..... him dressed all in black ,blue shades ,his hair wet and combed back ,she watched him as he put all his emotions into the music ,the sweet words escaping from his lips... she hoped he didnt notice that she was drooling over him ,infact at that point .... having Bono sing to her, she didnt care about Ben or anybody else.Finally the song had ended and everybody was applauding them ,even the waiting staff*

*Ben looked at her , knowing that she was still in dream land*

"So what u think?"

"Huh??? what was that? *Claudia said as she shook her head off the thoughts that was going throu her mind*

*Ben laughed ,and allowed the guys to come over to where they were*

"Claudia I would like u to meet ,Bono *she shook his hand ,not wanting to let go* Adam *she shook his hand ,taking in his sweet smile , Edge *she shook his hand taking in his smile , and *before Ben could continue she cut him off* Larry Mullen Jr *she smiled as she held his hand in hers ,she would think that drummers would have rough hands, but not Larry's it was quite soft*Nice to meet u again ,*she said she smiled*

*Larry looked at her ,she looked different in his eyes ,compared to the last two times he saw her , she was absolutely beautiful ,not that she wasnt beautiful the last two times ,but the way she appeared before him , she had on a dress that showed up her figure ,her hair was neatly set in curls ,her face brighten with make up, the scent of the perfume she wore , he couldnt stop staring*

*Ben looked at them as they stared at each other*

"The two of u know each other?"

*Claudia kept smiling*

"Yes....Mr. Mullen helped me with my bike and we met at Zak's bar,I hope u rnt angry at me for throwing the club soda at u,"

*She looked at him ,Bono ,Edge and Adam looking on*

Larry :-

"No...No not at all......I knew that there was a nice person inside that grumpiness of urs," *he smiled*

*Ben cut in*

"I hope it wasnt to much trouble for u ..I mean it's way to early to be up ,*he smiled at the group*

Bono replied as he looked at the man infront of him:-

"No....it's alright...anything for a fan ,besides we have to get to the studio soon , working on something new,"

Ben looked at him ;-

"Really?? Sounds interesting

*Bono looked back at him*

"Yes it is and as soon as we're done , I think it would be a great idea to give the first copy to ur beautiful wife and fan," *he smiled as he gently kissed her on her hand ,causing her heart to beat a lil faster*

*Claudia smiled at him*

"That would be a great idea *she looked at Ben* u know......how about we let them stay for breakfast I mean it's kinda unfair that we have them here early , they prolly didnt have anything to eat,"

*Bono jumped in*

"Oh no....it's alright , we don't wanna disturb ur romantic morning,"

Claudia :-

"It's ok .....come on ...please for a fan? *she made a sad face*

*Bono smiling ,he couldnt resist the face she made ,he consulted with his group and when all agreed ,he gave the ans ,Ben ordered some more food, soon after his phone rang*

"Oh....listen sweetheart I have to take this ,I'll be right back," *he kissed her on her forehead*

*Claudia looked at him , upset ....but really didnt mind ,as she had Bono ,Edge ,Adam and ofcourse Larry with her*

"Alright ," *she said calmly*

*The other guys went off to make some calls and do other things before they began eating,leaving Larry alone with Claudia*

Larry :-

"So..... u did good in not pretending to recognize me the first two times," *he said smiling*

Claudia :-

"I did recognize u...... just didnt want to blow ur spot up," *she smiled back at him*

Larry looked at her:-

"Really???? but u decided to be grumpy at me instead ,nice,"

"Look ,I'm really sorry alright it's just that ,I've been really upset lately , but hopefully things would be back to normal, hey ....look at it this way , this breakfast is my way of apologizing to u,"*she smiled at him noticing how cute he really was*

*Larry looking at her ,as he took in the color of her eyes , her sweet smile*

"That's one way," *he said*

*Claudia looked at him surprised*

"U like bikes right?" .....so there's a bike show on Saturday... it would set things good btw us if u came and hang out with me, u... and ur husband ofcourse, it's really nice,"

*Claudia looked back at him ,smiling ,not believing what he had said*

"Wow.....ummmm nice offer... But I don't think it's possible,"

*Larry looked at her*

"Alright..... but.... *he took a napkin and wrote his no down* if u want to go....u and ur husband that is ,call me," *he winked at her*

*Soon after the gang along with Ben came back and they continued their breakfast*

Alright ladies I know this is a lil long ,but ideas kept coming ,hope ur liking it so far.... leave comments!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom