When Love Comes To Town.....Part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
It was about 9:30 when Larry had walked into the studio. The other guys were already there, having breakfast, talking about how they thought the album was coming along, and throwing out more ideas on how to make it a success.Larry tossed his bags into the corner, with all the other bags ,took his jacket off and went to fix himself some breakfast to eat.

"Hmmm looks like someone had a pretty nice nite last nite,"*Bono smirked as he sipped his coffee*

*Larry looked at him smiling*

"Maybe ,maybe not,"

*Edge looked at him*

"What's that suppose to mean..? maybe...maybe not?"

*Larry sat down on the chair next to his friend*

"Do u hear me coming in here,asking u about ur nites?"

Bono :-

"Well no... but.... u know seems like u and Alex had been becoming really friendly lately ,we just want to know how that's going,"

Larry :-

"It's been ok actually, we went on a couple dates, she's a really nice girl ,

*Edge interrupted him*

"I feel a but coming on.....,"

"But... u know all that's btw us is friendship,"

Bono looked at him :-

"U don't think that there's gonna be more than that?"

*Larry looked at him*

"Yea.... I don't think I'm ready to get involved with anybody yet and if I am ,I want it to be real btw us ,not some game thing,"

*Edge looked at his friend*
"Well.... u know what u feel in ur heart is right and as much as Bono ,Adam and I would like to see u settled down again ,we wanna make sure that ur happy,"

"I know , hey ....guess who I saw at Zak's bar last nite?"

*Bono and Edge looked at Larry*

"Who?"

"Remember that girl who's husband asked us to asked give a surprise performance for?"

Edge :-

"Hmmmm ...the girl who we gave a performance for...."? *he looked at Larry*

*Larry looked back at him*

"Yea....Claudia....u know long brown hair but it was in curls at the time ,she has lil gold shrieks ,the cutest smile, looked really good in that dress,? *he smiled as he looked at his friends*

*Bono sat back into the chair*

"I remember her..... u saw her at the pub last nite?"

"Yea....apparently Zak is her brother in law and her sister was there with her ,u could see beauty runs in that family,"*he kept smiling*

"I could imagine, *Bono looked at Larry*

*Larry looked back at him*

"I know what ur thinking and I'm not gonna do anything stupid ,I know she;s married,"

*Bono answered back*

"As long as u get the facts straight man,"

*Edge jumped in*

"She looks like a nice person , what does her husband do?"

"He's a manager for the company his father owns.... goes away on business most of the time,"*Larry answered* I dunno how she does it, most women would just leave , but she's been married to him for 3 yrs and still been there ,waiting for him at home,"

*Bono commented*

"U know a lot about her already.... there r some women that realize the circumstances and r willing to live with it, it's like with us, and we r fortunate that we found the ones that r ,"

"Yea but...... how can u be in a marriage that long, when ur not happy?"

*Edge stared at Larry*

"She told u that?"

"Nah.... *Larry replied* Zak and I were talking and we were talking about her and her sister ,then he started talking about Ben, besides I can see the way she looks at her ring everytime I mention his name,"

Bono :-

"That's how marriage is man, u have ur ups and then ur downs , maybe she is happy, but not happy with the fact that he's been gone for so long , u know what I mean, to be with him that long shows that she still loves him , but being apart from him she's prolly feeling the tension, it's kinda complicated,"

*Larry looked at him*

"I think I know what u mean, I think she needs some freedom, do her own thing , I mean when we went to the bike show ,u should have seen her face, how it was filled with so much excitement, she really enjoyed herself *he started smiling* and believe it or not I enjoyed myself with her too,"

Edge :-

"Larry I know that look....... ,"

"Edge... don't worry about it , we made it clear to each other that all we could be is friends, nothing more, besides I'm done with women for a while remember Alex and I r friends ,I'm hoping that Claudia and I become good friends, and I have u guys.... one big happy friendship circle,"

*Bono looked at him*

"Good as long as u know what is right, *he looked at larry* u'll find love soon ,just be patient , *he looked at the time* I'm gonna go call Adam see if he's done with his doctor appointment, we gotta get to work,"

*Bono went into the office while Edge and Larry went ahead and started reading over some lines*

K girls....this isnt really a good chapter ,didnt know what to write and I wanted the boys to hang out for a while so enjoy and stick around for the other one!

Back
Top Bottom