When Love Comes To Town....Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Adam ,Bono, Edge and Larry had decided to go to a pub for a lil relaxation. They were quite popular when it came to bar hopping and thought that it would be a better idea if they went to a less crowded one. They were greeted very nicely by the bartender ,then grabbed a table and ordered up some drinks.

"Oh man I could do with a whole day of sleeping,"*Adam said as he stretched*

"Me too man, this getting up early thing isnt working for me and it's worse because when I get home , the kids need me," *Edge replied*

*Bono looked at his friends blocking the yawn that tried to escape*

"I know..... but this is what we do and we have fans that r waiting on this album and if we don't get something out ,they r gonna be angry,"

*They were interrupted by the waitress*

"Here r ur drinks guys," *She carefully distributed them, then looked at Larry*

"They working u too hard rnt they?" *She said smiling*

Larry looked at her:-

"Yea..... ,"*he sipped his drink hoping that she wouldnt ask him anything else*

Tina:-

"Hmmmm looks like u need a massage there,"

*Adam smiled as he looked at his friend*

"Lars a massage sounds good........ u should get one *he winked at him*

*Larry looked back at Adam with an annoyed look*

"Gee Tina that sounds wonderful ,but I'm sorry I'm gonna have to pass,"

*Tina looked at him smiling ,she bent down close to him and whispered in his ear*

"Well if u ever need one ,u know where to find me and u have my no," *She looked at the rest of the guys* Enjoy ur drinks," *she winked then left*

*Edge smiling at Larry as he watched the waitress go by*

"Larrrr yyyyy seems like u have an admirer,"
*Larry gulped down half of his drink*

"She's not my type ,and waitresses isnt my thing , that's more too Adam's liking,"

*Adam looked at him*

"Nah...... I try to stay as far away from them as I can, they r trouble,"

Bono :-

"Adam..... u like the ones that spell trouble, need I call out some names because I have a whole bunch written down, what u need to do is find a good lady *he smiled* like my wife, she's all that I want and need to make me happy,"

Larry :-

"Well .... I need a vacation from women.....they yell at u for every bloody thing , they complain ,they...,"

*Edge interrupts Larry*

"Still thinking about Bianca huh?"

"She called me the other day wanting to refreshen our relationship, said she missed me and still loves me,"

*Bono sipped his drink*

"I thought she understood that u and her was over......,"

*Larry looked at him*

"I thought so too...... thing is after talking to her that nite ,I started to feel the way I felt when I first saw her, women r complicated they tell u they love u ,then pack their bags and leave *he shook his head*

*Meanwhile Claudia { the girl who Larry helped with the bike} walks into the bar and starts talking to the bartender*

Adam :-

"Or they accept ur proposal for marriage then goes and cheats on u and leave u broken hearted," *he sipped his drink*

*Larry looked at him*

"Look man , maybe we rnt as luck as Bono and Edge , I'm gonna go order another drink u guys want?"

*Bono ,Edge and Adam shake their heads and give their orders to Larry*

"I'll be right back,"

*Larry goes over to the bartender and interrupts him in his conversation too Claudia ,but he doesnt recognize her until she turns to see who it was*

"You!,"*Claudia looks at him shocked ,didnt think she would see him again*

"Oh no, why.....why cant u spare me the pain Lord,"*Larry said*

*Zak looks at them both and laughs*

"I'm guessing the two of u know each other,"?

Claudia kept looking at him:-

"Yea.....well he helped me with my bike the other day, seems like we meet again,"

Larry looked at her:-

"Of all pubs u had to choose this one Ms. Grumpy?"

*Claudia looked back at him*

"Well didnt know that I wasnt suppose to come to certain pubs,"

*Zak looked at them ,listen I'm gonna get ur drinks ,Claudia I'll be right back ,try not to scratch each other eye balls out*

"Claudia *Larry said as he picked on some peanuts* nice name......wrong person to be given that name too,"

*She looked back at him*

"Wow excellent come back, u deserve an award,"

Larry smiled as he looked at her :-

"So how's the bike?"

Claudia :-

"It's fine ,thanks for asking,anything else u wanna know?"*She sipped her club soda*

"Geeze luv , bet ur husband cries at waking up in the morning having to deal with u,"

*Claudia looked at him*

"What?"

"Ur married rnt u?? Look at that diamond on that finger, what does he do???

*Claudia looked at her ring*

"For ur information he's a manager for a company *she kept looking at her ring*

*Larry looked at her*

"Wow manager for a company???? so what's he doing married to u.... a manager and a biker chick... not a good combination,"

"Do u get a kick out of trying to find out other ppl's business or r u just trying to make conversation?" *She looked at him getting angry*

*Larry looked at her calmly*

"Actually babe ,I have tons of friends... the question is do u? I mean with that attitude they prolly run away from u..tsk..tsk, score is now 2 -0 , what no come back Claudia, come on luv that's not like u,"

*Claudia got so mad that she took her drink up and splashed it towards Larry's face*

"I don't use words all the time," *she looked at him as she smiled*

*Larry stood there surprised...his face wet from the club soda*

*Zak came back with Larry's drinks*

"Omg....what happened to u?"

*Claudia looked at Zak*

"Poor guy ,cant control himself with his drinks, anyways bro in law I'll see u around, gotta go make some groceries,"

*She hugged and kissed him*

"Ben coming in today," *He asked as he looked at her*

"He's suppose too...then again he's prolly gonna call and say he got caught up that he wont be home for another 2 days,"*Claudia replied*

Zak :-

"I dunno why u stay with him,"

"Zak .... come on not now ,not in front of him *she looked at Larry* gotta go ,talk to u later, *she looked at larry one more time * 2 -2... seems we have a tie," *she smiled then walked out*

*Zak looked at Larry*

"Here man.... clean urself up,"*He tossed him a towel*

*Larry looked back at him*

?That's ur sister in law?"

*Zak shook his head*

"I'm sorry for u man, real sorry.... *he took his drinks then walked back to the table*

*Zak stood there looking at Larry laughing*

Leave Comments girls!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom