When I meet/met Bono I wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO'ppetit said:
No seriously, tho'. I'm told that if you're lucky enough to be there when they go out to meet and greet the crowd, and you get tongue-tied, Bono will just move on real quick. So keep your wits about you and spit it out or miss out. Not sure if that's true or not but I'm not taking any chances.
I'm so jealous. But he looks kind of perturbed there. What did you do? Pinch his behind? :wink:

No he wasn't perturbed...we had a serious moment about the ONE campaign and I asked for a photo and he just pulled me in

completely floored

youvedonewhat said:

Well, knowing B he'd probably have forgotten by the time he'd got 4 more ppl down the line. Heh heh. We could all use the same line, get snogged an' go away happy an' he wouldn't even realise..... not that I'm a sneaky person or anything....

Scene:

Edge to Bono: Didn't someone else just say that to you?

Bono: I dunno, did they?

Edge: Yep, I think they did..

Larry: Jus' stop the yakking and move along. There's ppl waiting to get to me.

Bono: In yer dreams, man. In yer dreams.

Adam ( moving so he's up line from the rest of the band): Now, ladies, meet a REAL man..

:lol:

I think when I meet Bono I want to thank him for making Pop, the greatest album made by anyone ever. Maybe THEN he'll stop talking it down and re-recording and all that nonsense and play the songs live instead! :D

Edited to say: Hot damn! I have 1000 posts.

Clap.bmp

Look, Bono is clapping for me :D

Last edited:
When i met Bono he shook my hand and gave me hug...i damn well near fainted....:faint:....
I hope i meet him again in the fall :combust:....I want to thank him again for all he does :heart:

Now 3 posts away from 1000 :dance:

when i met him last year, he gave me the cutest smile (check my avatar) and of course a kiss.....

right now i'm very nervous, because i will see him again in 4 days!!!

Brussels, here i come :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMG!! i can't tell actually, i get all exalted just by listening to him in a song, honestly, i can't tell!! And i've dreamt about it sooo many times!! But altho he is very hot and stuff, i wouldn't like to kiss him!!! :ohmy: hehehe, i think a hug is the best thing for me!!! That I'd defenitely love!!! :heart:

VicksSs said:
OMG!! i can't tell actually, i get all exalted just by listening to him in a song, honestly, i can't tell!! And i've dreamt about it sooo many times!! But altho he is very hot and stuff, i wouldn't like to kiss him!!! :ohmy: hehehe, i think a hug is the best thing for me!!! That I'd defenitely love!!! :heart:

A couple of years ago, I dreamed that I was slow-dancing with him--it was nice! He was exactly the same height I am. :love:

Back
Top Bottom