What's Your Poison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illumination70

The Fly
I was thinking since this weekend is considered a "Holiday Weekend", I was wondering what type of beverage is going to be your celebration fuel for the weekend celebrations?
As for me, I've been thinking about either getting getting some Port (red wine) or some Hard Lemonade.

I don't drink much b/c it's sehr expensive, but when I do, it's just sissy stuff like raspberry Smirnoffs or some hard lemonade. I like drinks that don't taste like alcohol.

I know this beer has been around for a long time--but I just discovered it at the World Market--Stella Artois---very light & refreshing! They also had yummy drink mixes---Mango Margarita :drool:

My poisons include:

Molson Canadian beer
Smirnoffs
Rum & Coke
White wine
Mai Tai
Champagne
Pretty much any other fruity/girly drink. :drool:

Great, now I have a craving for a drink, and it's just 12:46pm. :lol:

I'm a sissy, too--fuzzy navels, maybe a drink at Jungle Jim's in Orlando called a Fuzzy Firetruck: orange juice, cranberry juice, and I'm not sure what else--gooood! Also spumante, and Irish creme.

You have some great posts illumination:wink:

I may sound boring, but I don't really drink (I'm such an untypical student, lol). I don't like the taste of alcohol much

I've gotten into wine recently, particarly red, which is bad as I can't handle it :lol:. I love martini and lemonade, or vodka if they haven't go martini. Guinness is the best bear and Woodpeckers is the best cider.

Back
Top Bottom