Whats your favorite scent (cologne)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Just curious to see what people are wearing these days.

My all time favorite is:

sm_JEAN_PAUL_GAULTIER_W.jpg

Jean Paul Gaultier

I also use...

JLO Glow and Miami
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Baby Phat Goddess
Gap Smooth Sandlewood
Victoria Secret Breathless

I love Eternity: Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein
Angel by Thierry Mueller
Princess by Vera Wang
and for cheaper body sprays that I wear everyday my sig.
is Love Spell by Victoria's Secret :drool:

I have no clue, I'm really bad at being a girl :reject:

I shit you not, I've worn the same thing since 7th grade and as long as it's still available, I will buy it. Well, half the time I forget to even put it on.

I don't wear perfumes/colognes/scented lotions/etc. I think I stopped sometime in undergrad. And now I've developed an intolerance or something because when someone is wearing a lot I sneeze like crazy and water gushes from my eyes.

My personal fave scents though are rain and sharpies. They make me happy :D

Nice question JC! I lovvvvvve perfumes and love trying new ones. However, these are on my loyalty list:

D&G's Light Blue :)drool:)
Babydoll by YSL :)drool::drool:)
Miracle So Magic - Lancome`
Romance - Ralph Lauren
The Guess perfume ( its so yummy but doesn't long :mad: )
and Envy Me by Gucci.

The new Island by Michael Kors is nice too!

And on men, the Ralph Lauren cologne is amazing - I forget the name but I know it comes in a navy box. And of course, BLV by Bulgari :shifty:

I'm wearing Bvlgari and Hugo (can't remember the exact names) these days... :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I have no clue, I'm really bad at being a girl :reject:

I shit you not, I've worn the same thing since 7th grade and as long as it's still available, I will buy it. Well, half the time I forget to even put it on.

Loves Baby Soft :giggle:

How bad am I? I have a favourite which is a cheap knock-off of 'inspired' fragrances....and mine is number 7....whatever that equates to!! But it smells nice.....another one I'm into at the moment is Mango - Tattoo....

Purfume, one of my favorite subjects:

1. Givenchy- Hot Catour is my favorite
2. Chanel -No. 5
3. Vera Wang -Sheer Veil
4. Dior -J'adore
5. Givenchy -Orgazma

:shifty:

my mission in Italy succeeded... I got new samples of BLV to sniff for the next year :drool: and it's STILL good!

I might be able to get a small bottle cheaper cuz a friends' mother works at a perfume store, but I'm not sure they have it there...
:drool: but it was good enough to sneak in the perfume store and spray it on each random bit of paper I had with me...

Has anyone tried the Burberry fragrances? I'm thinking of getting one but need recommendations on which one, since all are yummy!

Babydoll said:
Has anyone tried the Burberry fragrances? I'm thinking of getting one but need recommendations on which one, since all are yummy!

I don't know all the smells but there is one which is very sweet smelling, my brother works for Burberry in the city.

Back
Top Bottom