What's the deal with Adam's ring?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

livi40

The Fly
People's Exhibit A:
Adam1.jpg

People's Exhibit B:
Adam2.jpg

Please, someone, give me an answer!

Livi

Well, all the flirting paid off, we're just keeping it on the DL

:shh:

Nooo! Please, Miro, don't take Adam too... you've already got Bono plastered all over you (I've seen the pictures... read the story...) Please, leave Adam to me, I promise to take good care off him :tongue: :drool:

Galeongirl said:
So miro, first you're taking Bono away from us, and now adam? :shifty: who's next? larry? Edge?
playerrr :lol:

Nah. Just Bono and Adam. :flirt:

:coocoo:

:lmao:

Hee, thanks, I didn't have to start a thread about this.

MooMoo! said:
mes cleva. :D

wasnt it something like hes had it ages/its a claddah (sp?)/hes engaged/maybe not/maybe he just decided to buy it cos he liked it/meh? :eyebrow:

But why wear it on THAT finger? To confuse us? :sad: :lol:

*sofia* said:
Hee, thanks, I didn't have to start a thread about this.

But why wear it on THAT finger? To confuse us? :sad: :lol:
cos hes a meanie. :wink:

its just one of those U2 enigmas. like why larry hates cats, or just how tall Bono REALLY is. :yes:

I read the other thread, and it doesn't really eplain much. I thought for sure you were the one starting this *sofia*, hihi. Imagine my surprise when it wasn't you!

Here's a pretty good pic of the ring, if someone's curious...

adamstylish.jpg

Indeed, it's a pretty good picture of Adam :drool:

Ok, posting again, twice... If it is one of those claddagh (sp?) rings, and he is dating someone, isn't it turned the wrong way? Isn't the tip of the heart supposed to point *towards* your own heart if you're spoken for? I'm Swedish, I know nothing... *shrugs like the spanish guy in Fawlty Towers...*

I think that's a different ring than the one with the green (emeralds?) stones...

:hmm:

jjy3rn.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, here I have two pics, found on the pants thread... it shows two rings, which one are we really talking about?
This one:
ringadam.jpg

Or this one?:
popadam.jpg

or both? The one I meant, the triangular one, or if it's a heart... he's obviously had it for longer than the other, right?

Edited for spelling mistakes (I hate when that happens). It's getting late here...

Well someone had to be the first, might as well be someone with some spanish blood right? :reject:

:sexywink:

smk1379 said:

:rant: Who said he was yours! He is mine!:madspit:

I didn't say he was mine, I asked her nicely to leave him to me. But ok, I think I'll be satisfied with any of the guys from the band. Larry and Edge are indeed at the top of my list too, followed closely by B-man... :tongue: :drool:

oh great, the adam girls are fighting, all because of Miroslava! Evil girl, evil evil evil!!!!!

now give me Bono and I'll shut up kay? :yes:

love_u2_adam said:
ive got it.........hes married to........me..lol:laugh: :D :love:

Hmmmm... I made that AV specially for Mrs. Springsteen :| Stealing avs is so not cool...

And Ingrid, maybe getting the Adam girls fighting was part of my plan to dsitract them and run away with him once and for all :macdevil:

Miroslava said:

Hmmmm... I made that AV specially for Mrs. Springsteen :| Stealing avs is so not cool...

And Ingrid, maybe getting the Adam girls fighting was part of my plan to dsitract them and run away with him once and for all :macdevil:

good point.... okay I don't mind that... as long as that means you have Adam, and not Bono :D
also, do you know how to make animated gifs? and with what program can you make screenshots, cuz wmp-printscreen doesnt work.. it gives me a big black screen :confused:

to stay ontopic :)
this picture has no adam ring... but seeing the picture makes me wonder if he got it after this show... :rolleyes:
adamandbonoholdinghands2vp.jpg

Miroslava said:

Yes you did, I'd appreciate it if she would change it. It's confusing. I don't want to make a big deal out of it but I did like having a unique one, especially that one and one that was made for me by request.

I'm not fighting over Adam, but believe me, I would if I had too. :drool: Besides, me being obsessed over Adam is all PLEBA's fault anyway, before I joined here, I was strictly a Larry girl. Now I'm leaning towards Adam and Edge. I don't know why I won't let Bono up there too... :huh: Galeongirl, I may need new glasses, but I sure think there is a ring on Adam's finger in that pic. It's a bit blurry, but I think I see it... :yes:

Back
Top Bottom