What's that on Adam's shirt in the Elevation tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vengeanze

Babyface
Hi,
Another sad copycat here trying to imitate Adam's playing and clothing so does anyone know what that pic on Adam's shirt in the Elevation tour is??
Looks like a head with a mohikan or a globe with missiles.
Any ideas?

Also, I gonna get two sets of clothes - Elevation and Vertigo so any close-up pics on Adam's clothes during these tours would be much appreciated.

I feel embarrased to ask. I preferr to play my own music but this tribute thing has really kicked off and we've never had this many gigs.

Thanks and sorry if I posted in wrong forum.

/V

You mean this shirt?
cap009.jpg

I haven't got a clue, maybe someone else knows? :shrug:

Nope. There's another one. Can't post the link yet. New member and need to have atleast 15 post before I can post URL's :)

And would also like a close-up of his Vertigo shirt so I can imitate it.

It's definitely Earth being stabbed by some sort of spikey things, probably missiles, as you mentioned before. You can clearly see Africa, part of Asia, and Australia. Antarctica seems to have disappeared... I guess that means the penguins are safe.

I think the projectiles are indeed coming FROM the earth... missiles probably... maybe indication earth is destroying itself?

Ok, thanks guys and girls.
I'll try to reproduce it but if any of you have a better close-up of it then plz post.

Later

Back
Top Bottom