Whats so sexy about our Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I can't say those hairy armpits do anything for me.

And I'm with you on feet. Ew. I have the anti foot fetish.

sweetie said:
Sexy from the top of his luscious head to the bottom of his delectable feet. And everything **gulp!!** in between. :drool:

Inside and outside.

Did I forget anything?

Well said!!!:yes:

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I can't say those hairy armpits do anything for me.

And I'm with you on feet. Ew. I have the anti foot fetish.

Hooray for the anti foot fetish! Totally. Even the hottest men, I can't stand their feet! Or mine, for that matter.

verte76 said:
Of course I've also been known to be partial to the Sexy Neck:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

So are you the one known as the vampire?

Here you go then

f3c17be4.jpg

2f5b8cb0.jpg

U2picsdublinkillineyconcertoriginal.jpg

Re: Re: Whats so sexy about our Bono?

discothequeLP said:

???? wow that just boggles my mind. but i'm a guy. i'm not supposed to get it

It is possible:eyebrow:

The way he looks and the way he sings. I first fell in love with his voice but then I understood that he was very sexy too. I love his eyes and his hair. I dont think I would have admire him so much if he was younger and if he didn´t had had his experiences. It´s amazing to see his whole life in pictures!

Glory said:
The way he looks and the way he sings. I first fell in love with his voice but then I understood that he was very sexy too. I love his eyes and his hair. I dont think I would have admire him so much if he was younger and if he didn´t had had his experiences. It´s amazing to see his whole life in pictures!

It seems like the years just came and went....looking back on some of there older pics you can see that there look has changed but there attitude and beliefs remain the same and Bono's determination has only gotton stonger!!! I think that is so HAWT:drool: He has been with Ali thru all of that... which is so wonderful...tissue please:sad:

JT Bono is hot.

During the JT era, he was sexy, but wasn't trying to be sexy, if that makes any sense.

The only other person who is sexy but doesn't try to be sexy is Janet Jackson, IMO, pre-Wardrobe Malfunction.

I'm an "eyes" kinda gal....and I like his chest

oh and his hands (sigh..the hands)

his cute arse...

oh and.....

JT era Bono...:drool:...

Have I made my feelings about that era crystal clear yet? I don't know if I have :p.

Heh. Anyway, you guys have already said a lot of what I was going to say! Accent, charm, his caring nature, the fact that he loves his family...yes, yes, totally agree. One thing I don't recall seeing here, though (course, I skimmed, so perhaps I missed it), was his intelligence. That's one thing I've always liked about the guy. Can't go wrong with a man who's smart. He never fails to amaze me with how much stuff he knows, be it about Africa or about any other things. Intelligent guys are sexy :yes:.

I also like his dorkier moments, when he's doing some goofy dance or randomly bursting out into song or stuff like that. Some guys can just make those kinds of actions downright adorable, and it makes me like 'em even more :).

Angela

Re: Re: Whats so sexy about our Bono?

discothequeLP said:

???? wow that just boggles my mind. but i'm a guy. i'm not supposed to get it

Welshigirl is right; the fact that Bono is devoted to his wife (childhood sweetheart/mother of his children/muse) only proves his desirability as a mate, while simultaneously putting him out of reach. Catch 22! We women are victims of evolution! :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Whats so sexy about our Bono?

Ancalagon said:

Welshigirl is right; the fact that Bono is devoted to his wife (childhood sweetheart/mother of his children/muse) only proves his desirability as a mate, while simultaneously putting him out of reach. Catch 22! We women are victims of evolution! :wink:

It's true.

Something UNSEXY about Bono...that's a tough one, but I wish he'd take off his shades more often, his eyes are so beautiful and he looks younger without the sunglasses, really!!

Yup. And long may we continue to be victims of evolution!

Has anyone seen him live this tour? I'd almost sided Bono off to the "I admire this guy's guts and welly, but he's just not doing "it" for me anymore" section. Then there he is. Busting on to the stage, chucking water over the crowd and brawling with no-one but drawing himself up full height. "Sexy London. It's okay to flirt" he yells and at that point, seeing just the hint of a leer on his lips I'm firmly back with the rest of the Bonoists going

:drool:

'Rina said:
Yup. And long may we continue to be victims of evolution!

Has anyone seen him live this tour? I'd almost sided Bono off to the "I admire this guy's guts and welly, but he's just not doing "it" for me anymore" section. Then there he is. Busting on to the stage, chucking water over the crowd and brawling with no-one but drawing himself up full height. "Sexy London. It's okay to flirt" he yells and at that point, seeing just the hint of a leer on his lips I'm firmly back with the rest of the Bonoists going

:drool:

:ohmy: thank GOD you came back to your senses

:wink:

MsGiggles said:
I'm an "eyes" kinda gal....and I like his chest

oh and his hands (sigh..the hands)

his cute arse...

oh and.....

:giggle: He has the perfect build to me...not to big not to skinny and his behind is so cute..and he is always moving it about in a such a way that makes me think he is not even trying to be sexy. He just is!:drool:

ME2U2 said:

So are you the one known as the vampire?

Actually, no, that's another poster. Vampire and I were definitely "partners in crime" however when it came to Sexy Neck pix. Unfortunately my pic collection got screwed up with disk crashes. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:

Actually, no, that's another poster. Vampire and I were definitely "partners in crime" however when it came to Sexy Neck pix. Unfortunately my pic collection got screwed up with disk crashes. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:sad:

So, you saw my pics for you on page 3 of this thread, right?

Back
Top Bottom