Whats on your Christmas wish list?..........................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Okay girls, I know that most of you will say to met one of the guys but excluding that.It can be anything except wanting to meet the guys or to get with your U2 man, Okay, So, Whats on your list......Me first:

-Trip to Europe: I have always wanted to go there even befro I became a fan of U2.

-To be in a band: It would be so awesome to be able to share my music with everyone

-CDS: Way to many to list!

-To see my sisters on Christmas: They both decided to go to there inlaws this year so it will just be My parents and My gram and maybe my brother and possibly one of my uncle's and his family

-Some CLOTHES that FIT: I can never for the life of me find anything to fit me right!

-Drivers License and a Car: (I need to get my arse in gear!)

thats all I can think of for right now! I know its early but better to be early then sorry right!:wink:

Last edited:
Disney is releasing Beauty and the Beast on DVD, I want it!

a cell phone

suede jacket

U2 dvds

Ppl are starting that already?! Wow

Well I know I won't get it....but I want to have an acoustic geetar too. I've played my bf's a few times and love the sound

And I always need more clothes.....and like....CD stock up time

1.) a bass
2.) U2 stuff
3.) clothes
4.) a new steering wheel cover for my car (I know that's lame, but mine is falling apart an I'm to cheap to buy myself one)
ummmm....that's all I can think of

Oh yeah!

5.) nekkid Larry (sorry, i just couldn't help myself)

Bonochick said:
I'll probably be asking my dad for CD's and my fiance for a Barbie doll.

A boyfriend of mine got me Moon Goddess Barbie for Christmas several years ago ... she's still one of my favs. :yes:

I hope to get the R&H DVD for Christmas ... I'm tired of constantly rewinding my VHS to drool over Larry! :D

Oh, and I want the expansion packs for the Sims!! I can't wait to play U2 Sims!!! :hyper:

- U2 best of DVD
- more cds (you can never have enough)
- track pants
- new shoes

and

money

you can never go wrong with giving people money.

:eeklaugh:

Last edited:
in my dreams..............

p154.jpg

Diamond Collar
Breathtaking doesn't begin to describe this dazzling jeweled collar. Our master Italian jewelers have matched and attached more than 60 carats of white diamonds to a lacy 18-karat white gold framework highlighted by a centerpiece pear-shaped diamond drop of 7 carats. Mermaids, please note: due to the extreme rarity of the diamonds, one collar has been created and only one more can be made. Ours exclusively. To order, please call 1-877-9NM-GIFT. Also available in Precious Jewelry.

F3O2017_n.jpg

His & Hers Action Figure Package

Quick, run to the nearest phone booth. Our 2002 His and Her gifts transform you from a mild-mannered couple into the evil-vanquishing duo of your dreams, with your very own custom action figures.

Accessing technology at the world's leading maker of action figures, the adventure starts with a full-body three-dimensional digital scan of each of you. Don't worry; it doesn't hurt. You'll be undergoing the same process that hundreds of stars have completed to create movie and sports action figures, at Gentle Giant Studios in California. With the digital imagery captured at the sessions, a team of figure artisans will spring into action molding, casting, sculpting, and painting.

Shazaam! Amazing, lifelike 6" posable action figures of you are created in polyurethane. This adventure package is priced per person, so you can fight crime as a couple, send your spouse into action solo, even become the first action figure family on your block.

Each package includes two of your heroic self: a freestanding figure to wrestle dinosaurs and throw out of your treehouse, and a keepsake figure. The keepsake figure comes ready for the toy store shelf, in custom-designed packaging with splashy graphics, your super name, and two accessories for your character such as a cosmic photon blaster ... or a briefcase. If you aren't in perfect physical shape, not to worry. You can have your action figure made as an exact mini you, or the experts can access their scan bank library of buff bods to (ahem) assist you with some abs of steel.

Package does not include travel or accommodations. For more information and to order, please call 1-877-9NM-GIFT. Then start jotting down names for your alter ego.

*rethinks*

Okay...I've actually been thinking more about Christmas, and I am really torn. See, last Christmas, my present was a plane ticket to spend Christmas with my fiance. That was wonderful...but I DID really miss seeing my sister and the rest of my family on Christmas. I thought about asking for a plane ticket again, otherwise I won't see him until May...but I REALLY want to see my family too! :sad: Blarg.

well, um, I'm out of blank CD's, and those are very practical.....I need three more 48-CD cases.....a printer, maybe a pretty good quality one.....and clothes are always welcome!

non-reality:
world peace *cheesy smile*

reality:
a bass
and, if any of my family members have extra money, U2 stuff
cds
money
clothes
a car
Umm an electric guitar would be nice too, there's just a lot of stuff you can't play on acoustic :tsk:
a haircut..
trip to dooooblin
U2 to announce their upcoming tour next summer
:D

thought of something else

you know how when you hit "mark forum read" it takes back to the forum that you just marked as read?
I wish it would do the thing where it lets you pick where to go next. Cos like, if I just marked that forum read, wouldn't logic say that I'm done with it and am going to be moving on to somewhere else?
That would be a good christmas present cos that really annoys me for some reason
:coocoo:

Kristie said:
thought of something else

you know how when you hit "mark forum read" it takes back to the forum that you just marked as read?
I wish it would do the thing where it lets you pick where to go next. Cos like, if I just marked that forum read, wouldn't logic say that I'm done with it and am going to be moving on to somewhere else?
That would be a good christmas present cos that really annoys me for some reason
:coocoo:

*LOL* Yeah, that annoys me too. :D I wish it would take ya back to the main forum index or somethin'!

Know what else sucks? I hate it when I go to hit "Mark Forum Read", and I accidentally hit to subscribe to the forum. However, when I mentioned this to other people, I found I was the only one with that problem. :reject: :D

*hops on Santa's lap*

All of U2 showing up on different but consecuitive nights clad only in a Christmas bow, thank you.

Heeeeeeeee :combust:

I want a sustain peddal for me geetar
a slide and other guitar schtuff
straight A's!
financial aid from the pork barrel that is UCI
U2 stuff
mad guitar skillz
bedazzled jeans!

Let's see...........

A discman.
Maybe a new U2 t-shirt though I know that no one I know goes to eBay. :sad:
Maybe a U2 calendar. :D
A new thing to put CDs in. My present one (a wonderful cute bass shaped one :love: ) is completely full with U2 CDs.

And I wish that Interference won't ever be shut down due to a lack of money or whatever. :(

my passaport

a travel to europe or asia

a lots of cd's

good books

some money

a ps2

and any of the guys with a ribbon :D

Last year, out of all my relatives, I only got presents from my parents. :rolleyes:

Anyway..

CDs
Clothes (I want bedazzled jeans too, MiniFly :( I asked for them last year, didn't get any, and haven't seen any this year.. blargh!)
New computer :|

Aww, Christmas! Thinking about Christmas gives me the warm fuzzies. Let's see ...

I'm going to have to go with a man, as well, for starters
To learn to play the guitar I have ... but that just requires me getting off my own lazy ass
Lots of CDs and DVDs
A subscription to Q (SO not gonna happen...)
a hockey stick

Back
Top Bottom