What's going on here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
I would LOVE to know what is going here !!

My friend sent me this but he too has no idea whats going on...

Looks like King Bono had a hissy-fit...
If any one knows please describe and or is there a link or stills??

something about angry little Irish men:evil::drool:

hissyfit.gif

^^:bono: storming out the door!:mad:

^^ Well I have all the R&H outtakes and this is not in there..I see Larry and .....hey....maybe he is pissed off at Larry???:hmm:

Either way..I want to know more!!!:hyper::evil:

see the guy wanting to stop him and his arm is shoved away..I spy Paul McGuiness on the far right too...

That clip was in one of the TV programmes promoting R&H in 1988 (poss the one narrated by Robbie Robertson, I think?) and from the interviews of the time it appeared it wasn't a one-off occurence, ie they would go into their "Heart of Darkness" part of the show and Bono in particular would find it difficult to shake off those emotions. Also, from what I've read from interviews, it appears that when U2 feel they're playing a particular poor show, Bono in particular is one to go off.

^^OMG!! ok..the friend that sent me this mentioned something about having rare backstage footage that he recorded off another tape or tv...anyhoo said he is making a copy for me...hmm I wonder if ther will be more to this..

An yes Blueeyedgirl, Bono does take it hard when a show is not up to their standards...I was just reading some comments in the U2live book about it..he does take it to heart....

I would also read about Bono backstage Temper tantrums .....I know it sounds bad but Im so :combust: about the idea...maybe its because he is such an amazing/exteremly likeable person that the :mad: side is intriguing to me...:|

I have seen this scene before in the WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN video, but I always wondered what made him that furious.

BonoFox1 said:
[B.....I know it sounds bad but Im so :combust: about the idea...maybe its because he is such an amazing/exteremly likeable person that the :mad: side is intriguing to me...:| [/B]

My theory, and it's only a theory: Angry = Passionate! :wink:

Larry doesn't look very concerned. Or about as concerned as he does when Edge loses it in the Boston documentary. :shrug: He must have a lot of patience with the two firey U2 guys.

Back
Top Bottom