What's -er, Who's yer Poison?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Autumn454:
Julie I thought you were a LARRY girl! ARGH! The cheating is driving me mad!
eek.gif
What is the world coming to?
eek.gif

oh, my!! why did you think that? i mean i love ALL of our men a great great deal, but i was never a larry girl. he's a grand tamale and i still love him, tho
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Guess
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

28681874GkfjmGZqBT_ph.jpg

OMG!!! BONOBONOBONOBONOBONO

They're all great - but Bono stole my heart and remains my favorite thief.

He's magnificent. Those eyes, those lips, that heart, that voice, that mind, those words...

*sigh*

Must grap a martini now.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 01-07-2002).]

I suppose my preference is pretty obvious....
ADAM, ADAM and ADAM.
i must admit though, i did think larry was kind of cute during UF, and bono looked cute during JT, but that never changed how I felt about ADAM!!!

For me, U2 has always been about the music and ADAM. It has been that way for 19 yrs now, through all of his 'chameleon' like changes...big poofy hair, mohawk, short-bleached blond, scruffy, clean shaven, goatee, thin, heavy set, etc.... *sorry to ramble on like that!*
smile.gif

------------------

"They'll think we've lightened up. Which is totally untrue...we're miserable bastards." - Bono

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

For me, U2 has always been about the music and ADAM. It has been that way for 19 yrs now, through all of his 'chameleon' like changes...big poofy hair, mohawk, short-bleached blond, scruffy, clean shaven, goatee, thin, heavy set, etc.... *sorry to ramble on like that!*
smile.gif

This is heartwarming.
biggrin.gif
Autumn!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

Wow, we should all try harder to make ourselves more clear!!
biggrin.gif
I am a Drum Bum all the way, and me boy is LAWRENCE JOSEPH MULLEN JNR!!!!!!! Bono is a close second, Edge is a cutie pie, and Adam is funky-but Larry takes home the prize! Me!
biggrin.gif

Wait a minute....Larry's home? With a bed? And FLANNEL?!?!? *THUD*

Originally posted by Foadie:
Wow, we should all try harder to make ourselves more clear!!
biggrin.gif
I am a Drum Bum all the way, and me boy is LAWRENCE JOSEPH MULLEN JNR!!!!!!! Bono is a close second, Edge is a cutie pie, and Adam is funky-but Larry takes home the prize! Me!
biggrin.gif

Wait a minute....Larry's home? With a bed? And FLANNEL?!?!? *THUD*
LMAO!!!!!

DrumBums. *sigh*

<----In Bono we thrust, remember?

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by On The Edge:
This is heartwarming.
biggrin.gif
Autumn!

Thanks for the 'heartwarming' comment on the edge!
smile.gif

about the autumn thing....
i was only going on about how much i admire Adam, i know we are all individuals around here, i can respect that.
please don't read too much into my post!

i have read her comments, and like the rest of us, she is entitled to speak her mind. i believe she was only teasing though.

i certainly did not mean to make light of her POV. *sorry for the misunderstanding, i don't think i've ever 'flamed' anyone around here and i don't want to start now.*

------------------

"They'll think we've lightened up. Which is totally untrue...we're miserable bastards." - Bono

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 01-07-2002).]

about the autumn thing....
i was only going on about how much i admire Adam, i know we are all individuals around here, i can respect that.
please don't read too much into my post!

i have read her comments, and like the rest of us, she is entitled to speak her mind. i believe she was only teasing though.

i certainly did not mean to make light of her POV. *sorry for the misunderstanding, i don't think i've ever 'flamed' anyone around here and i don't want to start now.*

Well I did think what you said was sweet.
smile.gif
And that Autumn would appreciate it, that's all.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

BONOBONOBONOBONOBONOBONOBONO!

I dig Bono. Bono in leather. Bono in blue jeans. Bono in his birthday suit, all pink and rosy.

Just Bono.

*Bono sense tingling*

I gotta get the ins with the other...em...Leather Lickers...so I have a better chance of meeting Bono.

Rabidity in numbers, after all.

------------------
~*Mona*~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

I suppose my preference is pretty obvious....
ADAM, ADAM and ADAM.
i must admit though, i did think larry was kind of cute during UF, and bono looked cute during JT, but that never changed how I felt about ADAM!!!

smile.gif

LMAO! nice and subtle, there!
smile.gif

i love it!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Back
Top Bottom