Whatever will be...will be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
All your words have really helped me. I cannot express enough. I really re-evaluated myself this weekend. On who am, who I thought I was & what I need to work on. I am not perfect but I am human. I have come to place right now, that yeah I am not very proud of myself but I realized that all I can do is work on what I need to work on to be a better person.

I did alot writing, pages & pages. I woke up this morning to U2 "Beautiful Day" & it is in NYC. The words in the song took on whole new meaning for me. The line " I thought I found a friend to take me out of place" made me cry. But the stuck came on...& I was like wait one second. I only have control over myself, I know how feel, I know what I need to work on & if he wants to try to work on things great & if not, I accept that. I need to stop worrying. It's not easy, that's forsure. I left a message on his V-mail, not once but 2, cause the 1st message was very vague & that's my problem, I have to fully undisclose my intentions & my feelings, so that was second message. I told, I would like to set up time where I can talk to him, I respect & love him to much & i am not proud of myself right but since we work together I want to make sure that this will not effect our working together but I would like to get out before I come face to face on Weds. Just in case I see him & I cry. I asked him to give me a call & well see.

If he doesn't call at all, I can say is I reached out & tried to do the right thing. It might hurt but I have to stop making myself sick about...

whatever will be will be...

AGAIN, PLEBA, I could not have done this with out you, your words of advice, your guidance & of course all the goofy post. Has helped through my darkest hours & has made much more aware & stronger (I hope stronger).

I love you all from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Starr

i know we dont know each other Starr but I hope you work out whatever it is.
i hate this unhappiness shit people must go through.
Stay strong and take care of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom