What You'd Say vs What You'd Mean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slopsy said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO EXCELLENT!!!!
Have you ever seen them before Gluey?!

Mum & I are already making plans to meet Bono & Edge respectively...OMG I'm SOOO excited! I'm even typing like a spastic!!

Yep saw them in 1993 for ZooTV I was in the ellipse!! It was love at first sight.....wasn't really into them (shh!) before that!! But now, I'm all theirs!!!

Back in April when the tour first started, I briefly spoke to Edge. I had a little gift for Adam, but Adam wasn't out so I asked him if he could pass along a belated birthday present to Adam.

He asked what it was, told him it was a belated birthday present for Adam, he kinda chuckled at it, took it, then his security guard took the gift and anything else Edge was given by fans. Nothing big, just more spoons for Adam but they were one of a kind spoons. ;) I don't know if Edge was giggling at the gift, or at me. "oh here we go, more spoons.'' Maybe that's what he was chuckling at. :reject:

I do wonder if he ever got them but I know at least Edge knew about them.

BonoFox1 said:

Well since I had met him earlier that day and had gotton a hug from him as I posed for a pic...(pic didnt turn out right :( )
He hung out with the small crowd for about 10 minutes b-4
leaving.
A few friends and I decided to hang out and wait to see him agian
he is so addicting:love: we waited 6 hours :|

Finally he came out and was ready to hit the town ..he was wearing black pants black *unbuttoned* shirt and his maroon colored velvet jacket..he looked fresh and smelled DELISH!!! after a few of the people got to him I went up to him and he leaned into me *it had gotton a bit noisy*He thought I was saying something *! can't recall If i said something or not:huh: * All I remember is hugging him and kissing *aimed for his cheek* but got his jaw...stubbly wiskers brushed my lips...
After that you could'nt contain me!!!than I just needed to sit quiet and relive the moment..and I did have his aftershave very clear on my face:drool: In the car my friend kept rattling on I kept telling her to shut up because I didnt want the small and the feel of Bono to leave me ..I did manage to carry the feeling all the way home and slept with a huge smile on my face:love:

The smell of Bono's aftershave on you, oh wow!! I remember too that he does smell devine!!! :drool:

And it's great that U2 are finally gonna make it to down-under and the pacific. I hope you all have a fanstastic time!!! :D

Slopsy said:
Oh wow, you lucky thing! What day are you going on this time?

Friday....day after my daughters 7th birthday....wonder if she'll want a U2 themed party?? haha

Back
Top Bottom