What would you do???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
It's late one night and you are home alone during a very nasty thunder storm when the power goes out. You get up and make a fire. You think to yourself "oh well so much for watching Rattle and Hum" but you remember that you have a battery powered cd player up stairs, you run and get the Cd player and grab Achtung Baby along with your favorite book.You are now laying on the couch reading as so cruel plays softly in the background. When all of a sudden there is a knock at the door, you jump about 10 feet in the air. You get up to answer the door thinking "who the hell cold it be at this time of night?" When you open the door you are amazed to see (insert your favorite member of U2 here)standing there soaking wet and lookin fine as HELL!!

What would I do. Well I think it's a bit explicit for a public forum
wink.gif
I love the scene you set. MMMMMM so cruel and a good book.
*pictures dripping wet Edge* THUD.

Well obviously he'd have to have a hot shower and get out of those wet clothes. Unfortunately the lock on my bathroom door is broken,
biggrin.gif
so I might accidentally happen to walk in.
I would get some good food and lots of wine. As we can't watch TV or anything (no power) we'd have to find some other way of amusing ourselves. I'm sure you can use your imagination at this point
wink.gif

Come on in Bono! Take a shower while I wash and dry your clothes! (I have a see thru shower curtain
wink.gif
!!) Then I will blow dry his hair and cuddle under a blanket in front of the fire, staring into the flickering flames and watching the fire reflecting in his eyes!

I don't really have a fireplace, but I don't really have Bono at my door either so what the heck, right?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

A big, scary, soaked man on my doorstep during a scary storm when I'm not expecting company???

I'd scream, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!! Stranger, stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then Dad would come running with a baseball bat, and I'd go hide.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Ok so...... I open the door and there stands JT Bono in all his glory soaked to the core making his tight black jeans even tighter we're talking butt ass tight, his white shirt so wet it's transparent and clinging to his gorgeous body, and I can see his beautiful chest. His hair is down little beads of water roll down his face.Then I see his blue eyes, oh my werd those breath taking blue eyes lookin right at me!
One of 2 things ar bound to happen..
1: I defile theman right tere on the front porch
2: I faint and fall into his arms
either one works for me D

one word: NC-17

if that's one word... it might be three
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

k...adam soaking wet at my doorstep. first of all, he'd probably already be nekkid, so easy access, right?!?
wink.gif

actually, knowing me and my apparent over emphasised respect for authority figures, i'd stutter out a "come in sir" or something, then offer a shower, and stay huddled in a ball on the couch the whole time...

ellen and lies know of me and my over emphasised respect...

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!What would I do???? First faint but well let me see:

Me: Hello, can I help you?
Adam: If it's not a problem, maybe?can I go in?
Me: Of course. You look so familiar, haven't we met???*I still can't recognize him*
Adam: Um I don't think so.
ME: Maybe just d?ja vu. Well Would you change your clothes? Oh what a silly question of course you would. I'll be right back *I go for clothes and back in a few mins* Here it is.
Adam: Can I change somewhere. Not that I'm bashful but?
Me: Okay there's the folding screen.
Adam: *goes to change clothes. He takes everything off*
Me: *sit on the couch, trying read the good book, but I can't then?suddenly?* Oh my God. You're ADAM CLAYTON! then I run toward the screen?find Adam nekkid???????then---------imagine.

*sigh* Laura (Stories for Boys) told me I had to post this (read: not my fault if y'all think i'm a freak
smile.gif
), so...

adam: *ringeth doorbell*
ellen: *opens door* HOLY FOOK!
laura: *out cold*
ellen: HOLY FOOK!
laura: *wakes up* *passes out again*
adam: uh, it's cold and wet out here...
laura: *wakes up* *looks up* *out cold again*
adam: *walks away*
adam: wait a minute, it's still cold and wet out here *lets himself in the house*
laura: *passes out again*
adam: *goes upstairs to take a shower*
ellen and laura: *run upstairs*
laura: *passes out at top of stairs*

*cough* now, wasn't that worth your time?
biggrin.gif

(Hans Moleman: I want the last five minutes of my life back...oh, nevermind...)

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Originally posted by Bonochick:
A big, scary, soaked man on my doorstep during a scary storm when I'm not expecting company???

I'd scream, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!! Stranger, stranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then Dad would come running with a baseball bat, and I'd go hide.

Same here
wink.gif

Actually, I wouldn't want to defile any member of U2...I'd invite them in to get dry and have a nice chat...I know that's not PLEBA like and obscene, but that's what I seriously would do.

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Oh, c'mon! Larry, wet from the rain, water dripping from his sexy chest all the way to his man groove... I'd defile him then and there, no doubt about it.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Same here
wink.gif

Actually, I wouldn't want to defile any member of U2...I'd invite them in to get dry and have a nice chat...I know that's not PLEBA like and obscene, but that's what I seriously would do.

same with me...i'm all bark and no bite...i'd probably blush and be all respectful...(see above)...yeah...i'd be way to shy to even ask for a pic, methinks

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Originally posted by Twin:

* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Interference Rule # 32a: No signatures longer than your ENTIRE POST!!!!!

O wait, that's my rule....heh.

O wruv ya twin, joost yankin yer chain
wink.gif

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Same here
wink.gif

Aaaaas if I haven't responed enough to this thread...I agree with you there hippy (and twin). In fact, I've been thinking about it and if I saw them like at work or at the airport or somewhere like that I probably wouldn't even go up to them. Fear I guess, but also I don't want to bug them. Happy U2 leads to a happy Shannon, so yeah...no buggin them on my part.

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Originally posted by dreams out loud:
Ok so...... I open the door and there stands JT Bono in all his glory soaked to the core making his tight black jeans even tighter we're talking butt ass tight, his white shirt so wet it's transparent and clinging to his gorgeous body, and I can see his beautiful chest. His hair is down little beads of water roll down his face.Then I see his blue eyes, oh my werd those breath taking blue eyes lookin right at me!

Oh WOW, Dreams out Loud--You should write kinky romance novels-no Joke!! About Bono no less, in fact, you can send your first signed copy of "Bono, Wet at my Doorstep" to 1234, Main Street.....

At any rate mine would sound quite a bit like Ultraviolet Lights scenario(LMAO at that one), except with Bono instead of Adam...

Continues UVL's story:
"As i watched beads of rain roll delicately down his rippling chest mucsles, he swooped me off my feet and carried me up to a bed covered in red rose petals...The doorbell rings and about 400 soaking wet PLEBA girls come barreling through my door....Shite."
End of Romance
frown.gif

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

[This message has been edited by Ali Rose (edited 04-30-2002).]

i would invite adam in, close the door behind him and the rest is edited for content!
wink.gif

lol honestly, i don't know what i would do, but i would want him out of those wet clothes! i am a nursing student so i would be obligated to care for him somehow!
smile.gif
*lucky me*

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Ohhh... If JTBono knocked at my door, I quickly would invite him in, make him feel really comfortable and flirt outrageously until he well... could ask for my phone number!
biggrin.gif

*this beautiful fantasy is killing her neurones*
tongue.gif

------------------
If Bono were a woman, I'd shirley be a lesbian- ME!

hehehe.... writing kinky romance is a hobby of mine, and yes I do use U2 sometimes it just depends. I don't read a lot of smut
it's more fun to write.

Originally posted by dreams out loud:
It's late one night and you are home alone during a very nasty thunder storm when the power goes out. You get up and make a fire. You think to yourself "oh well so much for watching Rattle and Hum" but you remember that you have a battery powered cd player up stairs, you run and get the Cd player and grab Achtung Baby along with your favorite book.You are now laying on the couch reading as so cruel plays softly in the background. When all of a sudden there is a knock at the door, you jump about 10 feet in the air. You get up to answer the door thinking "who the hell cold it be at this time of night?" When you open the door you are amazed to see (insert your favorite member of U2 here)standing there soaking wet and lookin fine as HELL!!

Edge: *knocks on the door while talking to himself* I can't believe my 2002 brand new mercades just up and died on me while driving...I hope someone's home..I'm freezing out here!
Me: May I....Oh my goth! You're soaking wet... come in come in
Edge: Thank you *walks in,checking me out* ...do I know you from somewhere?
Me: *grinz* Trust me...if you did you'd remember
Edge: I know this might sound strange but... would you mind if I used your shower?
Me: Not at all...go right ahead...I'll just get you a nice warm robe and here *starts helping Edge out of his damp cloths* let me take care of these
Edge: Thank you...I hope I'm not bothering you too much
Me: Ofcourse not Edge
Edge: Oh...you're a fan aren't you
Me: Good call *flirty wink*
*Edge goes to use the shower while I throw a rob into the dryer to make it all nice and toasty...as for his clothes...well he won't need them 'til morning*
Me: *From the bathroom door that just doesn't like to fully close* Would you like anything to eat? I'm sure I could pop somthing into the microwave
Edge: That'd be great...uhh you know I'm a health nut right
Me: I know a lot about you Edge *thinks and wouldn't mind getting to know even more*
*warm robe is ready and so is a big plate of Boca buggers and some other vegitarian food -i don't wanna hear it...veggie burgers are good damn it!-
*We eat,talk about nearly everything there is to talk about in the world, enjoy the fire place -though what a fire place is doing in my house when i live in florida is beyond me- and each others company since there's no power...basically we spend the whole evening and onto the wee hours of the morn. connecting with one another*

ok ok I'm sure you noticed that I never put that I'd defile him or try anything Pleba like but with me it's more of a get a strong connection with the guy, have him feel way comfortable around me to where he could care less about the outside world...and THEN -realize this is THE EDGE!!- Majorly Defile him to the point of him thinking 'my GOD!!! how did i ever manage to live my life w/o this girl?!?!' then i'd get to hang out w/the rest of the band! woo-hoo!!
LOL you thought I'd be all innocent and sweet?? HA! think again!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

eh...um...if Bono or Adam did show up at me door like that...eh...um...

*queit*
*thinks things children under 18 shoudn't think of*
*goes back to finishing math homework*

edited to say:
What I'm thinking deals with em...sketching..yes...em drawing Bono...Adam... *think Titanic...the drawing part*
O_O

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

[This message has been edited by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl (edited 05-01-2002).]

I'd do the same as well. Of course, in addition to our conversation a little kiss on the cheek would be nice!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
k...adam soaking wet at my doorstep. first of all, he'd probably already be nekkid, so easy access, right?!?
wink.gif

actually, knowing me and my apparent over emphasised respect for authority figures, i'd stutter out a "come in sir" or something, then offer a shower, and stay huddled in a ball on the couch the whole time...

ellen and lies know of me and my over emphasised respect...

Laura, HAAA!

I know that what I would actually do would be something normal and boring like Hippy and Lilly, etc. said ... but dooood! This is PLEBA! Where's the fun in that!?
wink.gif

As some of you know, I have an extreeeeemely difficult time even deciding who my absolute favorite U2 member is. So I would probably open my door and find a creepy amalgam of all 4 band members, scream, and slam the door.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Back
Top Bottom