What Would You Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigIdeas

The Fly
Well, technically this wasn't me witnessing the band but a friend of mine was in PARIS - yes wee wee (SORRY IM AMERICAN). Anyway, she was on her honeymoon with her husband and was in a shop and checking sunglasses when she turned around and there was MR. BONO VOX in his hooded jacket peeking through the store's glass with his signature blue sunglasses. She yelled "BONO!" Bono casually smiled and then proceeded down the street. Her husband ran to the door, but then -- o out of respect for his privacy decided NOT to follow him.
THE QUESTION THEREFORE IS: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Personally I would probably run out and try to say hello, but not hunt him down if I saw he was trying to avoid me.

I would stay put, and not follow. If he smiled and walked off then thats body language for "Im leaving now, dont follow me, bye"

At least thats how I would read it. :shrug:

beli said:
I would stay put, and not follow. If he smiled and walked off then thats body language for "Im leaving now, dont follow me, bye"

At least thats how I would read it. :shrug:
:yes:

run down the street screaming. tell him I love him and that I want to have his babies.

not. ;)

I'd leave it. If he wanted to talk, he would have stopped, and I wouldn't want to infringe on his privacy.

If I was without my husband, I would probably stalk him for a few blocks, try to get up some nerve to manuever a "run in" and then probably kick myself in the ass for the rest of my life for letting him get away.

Back
Top Bottom